Quitting the Host Club!

Today is the day Renge comes! Grr, i hate her so much! She is so annoying! I tighten the lace around my kimono. I tighten it every few seconds because i was so furious that today was the day Renge comes and puts the move on my Kyoya! I mean, on Kyoya. Bad Koyuki, no claiming Kyoya. Even if he puts his arms around you, tries to kiss you and flirts with you. Okay no more thinking out Renge, focus on the club and their cheesy tears today. 

 Tamaki was being his normal over dramatic self, while the twins were being their homo selves. Though I have to give their mom props on these kimonos. There pretty sweet. I love mine so much. Its a silky black kimono with hand painted flowers down the sides. It fit me perfectly and hugged my curves. The twins also brought me some accessories! A crystal tiara, (which i thought was bit ridiculous tell Kyoya called me his queen.) Black and pink hair extensions that matched my kimono, Black sandals, a flower ring, and giant hoop earrings. Oh and they even managed to get me new glasses! They went a bit over board, but they had good intentions. 

“ Hello Kyoya. I can’t get over how great you look in that kimono.” A girl gushed. I decided to walk over there ‘cause I wanted to know what they were up too.

“Are you planning on releasing any more pictures of the host club?” She asked him.

“Unfortunately i am not but ah! Koyuki good timing. Are you releasing any more pictures books of the host club?” His full attention was on me. The girls faced me now too.

“No. I don’t have any plans at the moment. I will get working on the-”

“Koy-chan..” Honey called out. He had tears in his eyes. I excused myself and went over to him.

“What is it sweetie?”

“Koy-chan. I don’t know how, but i lost one of my sandals!” He burst into tears. I ruffled his hair.

“Its okay Honey. Watch, Mori-senpai will probably find it for you.” As soon as I finished my sentence, sure enough Mori was calling out for Honey. He picked up Honey’s foot and slipped the sandal on.

“I noticed that you dropped it.” Honey leaped into Mori’s arms and cried more. Though, he had a slight smile on his face. Aw. I quickly grabbed my camera and took a picture of them. Cute moments like this shall never be missed. Haruhi was grumbling to herself on how the boys were easily crying. Well, she was wondering, until she bumped into Hikaru and a bottle of expensive tear makers fell out of his sleeve. She scowled at him. They soften her up by handing her a little clear box with something pink in the inside. I don’t like sweets, so I’m not sure what it is. Tamaki tried to sweeten Haruhi up even more by giving her more of the pink sweets, until she noticed someone in the corner. Oh no! Oh why now! A small scowl found its way on my face. Renge stood hiding behind a corner. 

 The twins were about to go over to her, when I put an arm in front of them, stopping them. Tamaki thought I was helping him so he started walking towards her, but I yanked on the back of his kimono till he wasn’t moving anymore. I stepped a bit in front of Kyoya so she couldn’t see him right now.

“Renge, stop hiding and just come out.” I told her. Her eyes slightly went wide. She started walking out when Tamaki yanked from my grip and ran over to her. He tilted her chin up, and went all prince on her. I let out a sigh as she slapped him in the face and screamed out,