Could this be the end? Part 1

Alright.. so. Here it is.. please don't kill me.. I apologize for it being such a long time. You would not believe what's been going on here aha.. 

--------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up earlier than everyone. There was so much to get done today but also, today was the day I never wanted to come. Today is the final day of the host club .How was today going to work? I sighed heavily and began getting ready for the day. Lets see, what happens today? It's the main and final fair. Haruhi and Tamaki have their moment. The french toenail embarrasses my Kyo. Mm, I'm not one hundred precent on everything, though I do know, today is going to be the best, even if it could be the last. I decided to go and wake Raingi early .

"Do you know what today is?" I whispered to her. She looked confused for a moment, then her eyes grew larger.

"We can't leave." She whispered. I hugged her tightly and kissed her head.

"I don't know if we will or not. We'll see." Raingi helped me make breakfast for everyone. Her and I just chatted casually while everyone slept. Suddenly arms snaked around my waist and pulled me close. A warm sensation filled my body. I smiled and looked up to Kyoya.

"Good morning Mr.Ootori." He kissed me softly.

"How much time do we have before school?" He asked in a hush tone. I giggled and looked to Raingi.

"Why don't you go hang out with Moka for a while since you have off today then meet back around 7 for the final dance, yeah?" Raingi nodded. She s quickly gathered her things then ran out of the house. Once she was gone, Kyoya swept me up into his arms and headed towards our room. If this was our last day, might as well start it off with a good time.

~To the host club~

We were all dressed in winter maids/ Butler uniforms. Renge as even up participating in this. Her and I have a slight truce for now due to a certain french pastry, Speaking of french pastries, I looked over to my left to see Kyoya pouring tea for her. He forced a smile and welcomed her. The loony woman put her speckles up and glanced at him.

"I know you." She started. Kyoya tensed up. "You're one of the Ootori families sons. Unfortunately, you're the third son so you can never be the family successor."

Kyo's fake smile returned. He bowed to her and asked what she needed. The twit smirked and asked for Haruhi and how much she needed to be free from debt. She is the last person Haruhi needed to pay off her debt. I hope I didn't change the story so much to the point where she does leave. I bit my lip and watched Haruhi from afar. Lady toenail snickered and smirk at Haruhi as she sat. Kyoya came over to me as I was listening and pat my head.

"Leave them be Koy. You've done what you could." He said cooly. I shrugged him off and walked over to the rest of the hosts. They were all watching Haruhi and the french pastry. They were asking where Tamaki was. I sighed and hugged Honey. I told them about Eclaire saying she banned him from the host club. The twins hands clenched into fists. Hikaru and Kaoru went to yell when Kyoya came over to us clapping his hands telling us all to get back to work. I scowled and flicked his nose. He grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. He reminded me that the guest came first and that we should make the best of the day. He was right.

I just didn't want to face today badly. We watch the french pastry stand and leave Haruhi sitting there. He looked at me.

"Do you want to tell her, or shall I?" He asked. I bit my lip.

"We both can. We're in this together." I whispered. He smiled and kissed me again. Hand in hand, we walked to Haruhi. "Thank you for all of your hard work Haruhi,"

"After that request from Lady-" I glared at him, warning him with my eyes to watch his words. "Toenail, your debt has been paid. You finally paid off the vase you broke. You're free to leave and quit the host club." Kyoya finished. Haruhi's eyes went wide.

"If you want, that is." I added hoping she wouldn't. We sat there in silence. No one said anything. Well, that is. Until Kyoya's dad came walking towards us. Neither of us faced him.

"When children are young, they think they have all the time in the world. That is never the case. Don't waste your time with something that will have no value." He began walking away when Haruhi rose to her feet, slamming her hands down on the table.

"You don't know anything about the host club!" She yelled. " Kyoya and Koyuk senpai work around the clock to make sure everyone here is enjoying themselves. Have you ever stopped to think that maybe entertaining others might give us some fulfill meant? How can you say what we do here is just a waste of our time? I don't care what you say. I think Kyo and Koy senpai are amazing." Mr.Ootori just kept on walking away without saying anything. We all were staring after him now. Kyoya's arm found its way around my waist, pulling me close. I leaned my head against him and watched silently.

"Senpai's I think we need to get back to the guest, don't you agree?" Haruhi was the one to break the silence. We nodded. Kyoya was still staring after his father though. I think he was on his way to see Tamaki and the french pastry. I wasn't quite sure.

"Koyuki, we have a problem." Aya came out of nowhere. I jumped.

"Oh? What's the matter?" I asked. She handed me her phone. Showed me military trucks driving towards the school garage. It's getting close to the time.

"Host club, it's almost show time. Get to the finale outfits!" I called out. I kissed Kyo's cheek so he could get dressed. Aya and I went over to Honey. "Remember what I told you honey? It's almost time for that. I need you to be ready for me, alright?" Honey saluted at me and ran off. I went to find Haruhi and to give her the all time girly ballroom ice dress. She was going to look even more gorgeous than ever before. I also did her makeup and gave her another wig to wear. She rolled her eyes but forced a smile. I knew she was hurting but she also knew this was for the best. 

~A/N~

This gonna be a two parter because I don't want to end this so shortly. I'm working on second part and almost done with it . If this is short I apologize. Wrote it on my phone when my laptop wasmy work aha. I hope you enjoy. ❤