Without Koyuki

Hey there.. I AM SO SO SO SO SO SOS SO SOS SO SO SO SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOOSOSOSSOSSOOSOOSSOS SOOOOOOOOOO *Takes deep breath* Sorry I haven't updated this in soooo longg!! Every time I started writing i got writers block andddd ive been going through a loot and ive been in and out of the hospital so much and its been sooo much and i knoww thats noo excuse but stilllll. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! Please still love meeeeee!!!! <333333

*jumps away*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kyoya's point of view~

Tamaki's voice rambled on and on about some commoners thing. I frankly was trying to sleep, and wasn't in the mood for anything. The girl I loved most, made up a childish story and fled into England! Why couldn't this moron leave me alone? Why does he insist on carrying on about a commoner shop. I felt every side of my bed start to dip.

I rolled to my side and  glared. Tamaki, the twins, and Honey-Senpai were poking at my sides, and cooing for me to wake up.

"You can't just stay here and lay in bed all day, its the last day of summer vacation!" Tamaki whined. I held back a groan and sat upwards on the bed. My hair covered my eyes but my black aura swirling did the job for scaring them.

"For your information, I was up until 5 am looking up things about Koyuki you morons, Which if you haven't noticed makes me a little less then happy to be woken up." I growled.

"Kyo-chan sure isn't a morning person." Honey whimpered. Good he's afraid. I do not care though.

"You have no room to talk." Mori said.

"Enough with the commoner shit. If you half wits plan on spending the day at some cliche thing, then go right ahead." My head started spinning and I fell backwards on the bed. Sleep took me over.

~Later (Koyuki's point of view)~

I woke up with a throbbing pain all through my body. What was that feeling?

"Miss Takashi! You're awake!" A high pitched voice yelled. Miss Takashi? W-was that me? A lady with thick glasses, and red hair pulled back, was flinging her arms around while jumping and screaming.

"Oi stop that! You're scaring the poor girl!" A man with blonde hair shouted at her. He was wearing a cooks outfit, but he had goggles hanging from his neck. I just blinked at them.

"You're right! I'm sorry Miss Takashi! Sebastian! Someone get Sebastian!" She screeched. She quickly bowed to me and ran out of the room screaming for someone named 'Sebastian.' Who was that and again, who was Miss Takashi? Was that me? I don't remember who I was. I don't remember anything for that matter.What did I look like?

"M-Mirror." A voice choked out. Was that my voice? Why did it sound so groggy and rough? "I n-need a m-mirror." The voice said again. No one else was in the room besides the cook looking man so the voice was mine. The cook man blinked a few times before nodding. He dove to the side and grabbed a mirror off the wall and shoved it in my face. I slowly sat up and looked in the mirror. A girl with medium length black hair with a towel that was now sliding off her forehead, puffy brown eyes, a bruised face, scarred lanky arms, a chest that was wrapped in gauze, stared at me. I slowly raised my arm. The girl in the mirror did the same. I brought my fingers to my lips, the girl copied. The girl in the mirror was me. I looked so fragile, so weak. What happen to me?

"I see you're finally awake Miss Takashi. You probably have lots of questions which will all be answered later. For right now I suggest you put the mirror down and try to get some food in your system." A voice said, snapping me out of my daze with the mirror. My eyes slowly moved from the mirror, to a man wearing a butlers uniform was. My heart beat quicken at the sight of this man. He was beyond beautiful. He looked so elegant to be a butler. I couldn't help but nod and accept the bowl of soup he was holding out to me. I sat it on my lap and tried to eat but my arms grew weak and i dropped the spoon back in the bowl. Tears welded up in my eyes. I couldn't even hold a spoon anymore yet i was able to hold that mirror. "Now now, no need for tears. Here let me help you." He bent down and took the spoon into his hand. He scooped up some of the soup and brought it up to my mouth.