the twins act up... again

My weekend was over! Noo! I’m at  school and now  back to the host club. Whats today? I feel like something serious happens today? Hmm I don’t know. Something happens, thats all I know.

“Koyuki put this on!” Hikaru and Kaoru demanded. I gave them a confused look. They just rolled their eyes, handed me an outfit and shoved me into a room. Those two are so pushy! Good gosh! I just got here, and their already annoying me. I wanted to see Kyoya before anything! He offered to give me a ride to school this morning but i had to drop my sister off because something happened and I had to be there, which made me a bit late. 

 I did see him at classes but we didn’t really get to talk. We would have talked at lunch but Tamaki wanted to open the host club early. Stupid Tamaki. Oh yeah, the twin pest wanted me to change. I looked at the outfit they gave me. It was a short, one sleeve teal dress with rhinestones on the side. They also gave me knee high black boots, a  white beanie, and a black and gold bib necklace. Why they want me to wear to this outfit, no clue. But I changed into anyways. The dress was actually really pretty. I stepped out of the changed room to see the twins playing a game.

  Which one is Hikaru game. They were talking with Haruhi at the moment. Now I know what today is! Today is the day the twins fight for fun so they can go to Haruhi’s house! Maybe I should call their bluffs. Nah, but I will change the episode a bit. Lets have some fun with this. Wait, cue Tamaki’s flip out over Haruhi!

“Hikaru, Kaoru! When I gave permission to work on the clubs website, I gave you one rule! To take it seriously!”

“We take our job very seriously boss.”

“In fact, we worked on it until dawn.” Tamaki whipped out his computer and flashed a picture of Haruhi shirtless as a boy. I giggled a bit at it.

“Its just photo shopped Tamaki.” I said in a duh tone. He made on O face than something washed a cross his face.

“What about this picture?” He showed a picture of me in a bikini. It wasn’t photo shopped. It was a picture that was in my photo album. The picture was taken last year. My eyes went wide at the sight of it.

“You stole one of my pictures?!” I screamed while snatching the laptop from the twins. They shrugged like it was no big deal. Grr, I’m telling Kyoya. “Does Kyoya know that your posting pictures of me on the website now?” I asked. The looked at each other than back at me. 

“Yes.” My jaw fell to the floor. He knew about this? I straighten up and excused myself to go find Kyoya. I can’t believe he knows that I have a bikini shot on the website! Thats just, no! I’m not even a host! I’m just here to help out with money, and plans. Thats-

 I crashed into something, and fell, landing on my butt. I winced a little to loud. It really hurt. 

“Oh I’m sorry. Looks like we keep crashing into each other, eh Koyuki?” A familiar voice teased. I looked up at the person. I remember that brown hair and brown eyes!

“I guess so Yuu. Hey, what are you doing in the host club?” Why is he here? Thats a bit odd. I didn’t think he was gay. Yuu smiled at me and helped me up. I thanked him quietly.

“ I’m here to see you silly. I haven’t talked to you sense the day I met you in the field. Is that Kyoya still causing trouble?”