Tears, tea cups and female kisses

The next morning I got up just as early. Only because I was finishing up my book. I had it all printed out and this I had ran to the nearest shop to have it all put together. Once that was done, I called a car for my sister, while I got ready for school. I threw on a random black dress, a pair of flats, my glasses, some silver earrings along with a matching silver headband, my black book, laptop,cell phone and ipad. 

Kyoya decided to text me as I was walking.

Kyoya-

Don't forget, we have dance lessons today Koyuki.

Me-

How could I forget?

Kyoya-

Well, you've been busy.

me-

Stalking me again Kyoya?

Kyoya-

No, just figured you were. Haha.

Me-

Well,  i'm terrified for today! I really am!

Kyoya-

Come on! Am I really that scary?

I didn't know if he was joking or being serious, so I didn't respond. And I guess that was a good time to, school was right in front of me. I rushed into school. I didn't have time to stop into the host club so I just went straight to class. Kyoya was sitting next to my normal seat. I smiled at him as I took my seat. He kind of nodded and focused on the teacher. What'd I do? I slunk down in my seat. Tamaki came in and sat down on my other side. He waved to me.

"Good morning Koyuki. I didn't see you in the host room this morning, everything alright?" I shrugged.

"I was just a bit busy." He frowned and turned towards the teacher. Oh yeah! Maybe this will get Kyoya and me okay. I reached into my bag and pulled out the book I made. The teacher had walked out of the room, so I handed it to Kyoya.

"Its the book. I wanted you to be the first one to see it." I bit my bottom lip. Kyoya's eyes met mine for a moment, then went down to the book. He went to grab it, than decided against it. He just stared at the front of the room. So, this is about the text this morning. I pushed back my chair, and ran out of the room. I pulled of my glasses, so things became a bit blurry, but that didn't matter because tears were already clouding my vision. I ran outside but I ran into someone in the process. 

"Are you alright?" A voiced asked. I looked up, but couldn't make out the figure. I placed my glasses back on my face.

"Oh uh yes, I'm alright. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you sir." I apologized being very polite. I'm always polite to people, just the boys bring out my old self. The boy smiled and held a hand out to help me up.

"Its alright. I'm Yuu, who might you be beautiful?"

"I'm Koyuki." I gave a soft smile. He kissed my hand.