Honey gets bitter / Koyuki gets a visiter

Updateeeee. I'm really enjoying writing!!!!!! SO member how I said keep an eye out for a new character??? Wellllllllllllllll............. READ! MWAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!

*throws flash thingy down and vanishes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At school, things were awkward. Everywhere I went, people whispered about me. Jeez, something happens, and everyone has their nose in it. Rich nosey bastards. Heh, I kinda stole one of Haruhi's lines even though I'm kinda rich now. Oh well.

"Hey Koyuki, is it true you and Yuu ran off to get hitched, and when your boyfriend found out he beat you up?" Some boy asked me. Curse you Kyoya for having to use the restroom. I rolled my eyes.

"No. I have no comment on what happen, and if you harass me again, I'll have my boyfriend get you arrested." I threaten. The boys eyes widen. He quickly ran off. I snickered at him. I looked at the time. Well, I could go to the host club a few minutes earlier. I glanced at the bathroom. No Kyoya yet. Well see you Kyo. I hurried over to Music room 3. On my way there, I crashed into somebody. I was getting ready to curse them out when I noticed who it was. My eyes lit up. No freaking way.

"Ayami?!" I couldn't believe my eyes. My best friend was here! How did she get here? The small, light brown haired girl grinned wide at me. Her amazing baby blue eyes lit up. She tackled me into a hug.

"Koyuki! I found you!" She cheered. I winced. She quickly got off me. Concern washed all over her face. "Koyuki whats wrong, did I hurt you?" I shook my head.

"No, I bruised some ribs and sprained my wrist." I flashed her my braced hand. She sighed with relief.

"Phew, I thought I hurt you! Hey, what are you doing in Ouran? Wait why am-" I covered her mouth as Kyoya turned the corner. He smiled at me, but frowned when he saw Ayami.

"Koyuki whose this?" He asked stepped closer to me. I released Ayami, giving her my 'say anything, and die' look.

"Kyo, this is my friend Ayami Thompson from America. She transfered here. She's only a year 1 student though," I paused and turned to Ayami. "Aya, this is Kyoya Ootori. He's my age and also happens to be my boyfriend." I rocked on my heels with a grin slowly sliding a cross my face as her expression changed from confusion to shock, to joy. She glomped me in a hug.

"Koyuki finally has a boyfriend! Finally! Hey is that Music room 3?" She turned her attention to the music room. I nodded at her. Kyoya raised an eyebrow at me, but I waved him off. Ayami was a huge Ouran fan like I was. Now, how the hell did she get here? Ill find out letter, till then..

"Go on in!" Ayami squealed and ran into the host room. Since it was only early, she didn't get a welcome.I frowned as soon as I entered the club. On the table was a teacup tipped over, and tea was spilt all over Usa-chan.

"Now you've done it!" Tamaki hissed. The twins only shrugged.

"Its done all right,"

"But it wasn't us. Its not our fault" Kaoru gave another shrug. Who the heck spilt tea on- Oh no! Its Honey's three bitter days. I stiffled a groan. Ayami looked like she was getting a idea in her head. No Ayami, bad! No acting like the twins. Kyoya excused himself again to attend to the host club matters.

"What?! You idiots! You're the ones who bumped into it, right?" The twins shrugged again and grabbed onto Haruhi.

"Yeah but only cause Haruhi was running away. We were trying to catch her so we could take her and dress her up in cosplay" Those idiots. I walked over to the twins and bonked them on the head. They released their grip on Haruhi. She smiled at me.