could this be the end? Part 2

We all huddled around the table awaiting Kyoya's phone call with Tamaki. I knew he wasn't going to answer, but I couldnt tell them that. They were all counting on Tamaki, especially Haruhi. Damn him and damn that french pastry.

When he didn't understand why he wasn't answering his phone, he tried his home phone. They all looked so sad. I need to fix this, my last day shouldn't be sad. If, if this is my last day this is.

"Tamaki is planning on returning to France."Kyoya said, his hand tightening around his phone. Everyone gasped and stared at him.

"Tama-chan is going to leave us?" Honey asked looking ready to cry. I scooped him up in my arms and cuddled with him to comfort him. Hikaru started shaking with anger and screaming about tamaki leaving. Everyones eyes went to Haruhi who was frozen in her spot again. The news of him leaving was hitting her like a ton of breaks. I knew she was crushed.

"Tamaki!" I pointed to the red car speeding past our window with tamaki and lady toenail.

"My families car should be in the parking lot," Kyoya paused, "haruhi, lets go" Haruhi's head snapped up and stared at us. She nodded and we all began racing to the car. I whispered into Honey's ear about my vision was going to be happening soon and that he needed to be on the ready. My beautiful little Honey smiled and leaped from my arms. I texted Aya telling her it was almost time. It's almost time to say goodbye to every. I don't know if-

"Damnit!" Kyoya swearing and punching the car snapped me out of my thoughts. His driver just told him he's not allowed to take him anywhere. The Ootori's private police force circled around us. The twins pulled Haruhi and I behind them. I rolled my eyes. They clearly forget I've whooped their skinny asses before and could easily do it again. Honey and Mori came crashing into the parking lot with the carriage. Here we go. Honey gave me a nod and i looked to the twins.

"Hikaru, Kaoru, I need you guys to man the reins, Haruhi, we're in the back, lets go get that baka!" I declared. They nodded and jumped into the carriage. I kissed Kyoya as hard as I could before jumping in. "I love you!" The police tried to stop us but Honey was there to make sure they didnt get in the way.

-----

As the twins screamed at each other, I looked to Haruhi. She looked lost in her own little world. I partially envied her right now. Her only fear was losing Tamaki, my list of fears keep growing. Losing my new friends, losing the love of my life, losing this life, and going back to Raingi's and I sad little life in the real world. I didn't want to go back, Theres no way in hell I'd ever chose that life over this life. Tears welded in my eyes but i quickly shook them away, this wasn't the time to worry about this. I need to focus on getting Haruhi and Tamaki's happily ever after.

"Hikaru!" Kaoru screamed as we hit something and Hikaru went flying out of the carriage. We don't have time for this.

"Haruhi, lets go!" We both threw off the biggest part of our dresses so we were just in small thin dresses. She grabbed the reins and we were off to get Tamaki. Good, she's driving, hopefully I won't fall off this way. For the first time, I noticed the environment around us. It was beautiful, but the road was full of rocks that could crash the carriage again. I pointed them out to Haruhi, and she just kind of laughed it off. She clearly had a plan of avoiding them. Haruhi hit the reins so the horses would move faster. I noticed the red car from behind the trees.

"There they are!" She cried out with relief. I smiled at her and encouraged her to go after him. She smiled again and made the horses leap from our hill onto the main road. I had a death grip on the carriage the whole time.

"Haruhi! Koyuki! What are you doing you two?" Tamaki was standing in his car. The French pastry looked shocked to see that Haruhi was a girl. I snickered at her and discretely flipped her the bird. She stuck her lip out and turned in her seat. Ha, bitch! "Girls this is dangerous! Stop the carriage now!" Tamaki begged. Haruhi had tears coming out of her eyes but she still smiled. She started yelling and pleading with Tamaki to come back with her. His face went from serious, to sad and confused. He tried to object but Haruhi wasn't having any of it.

"You really are an idiot. Whats wrong with you? After all this time, you still can't tell when we're joking and when we're serious?" Haruhi paused.
Everyone loves being in the host club! Even me senpai.I love being apart of the host club too. I love it.. Because I love you senpai!" She admitted. Tamaki gasped and I smiled. There it is. That is all I wanted and that's all that's going to take for him to change his mind. He started reaching out but the French toenail grabbed his arm. Shit. Haruhi had an arm out waiting for Tamaki, and the carriage began to wobble. I held on tighter, praying to the gods that I didn't fall in.

"Haruhi!" The carriage crashed against the bridge wall, Haruhi lost her footing, and began falling off the edge. She screamed for Tamaki, he shoved past Eclaire and dove for her as I went to dive for the reins. I wasn't fast enough, and soon I too was falling over the edge. I let out a blood curdling scream just as Haruhi and Tamaki embraced and kissed. They didn't notice me. This is it. This is- wait, the episode ends when they dance. Maybe there is still hope for me- that is if I can get rescued from this. I don't think im strong enough to save myself. Please Honey, please have Kyoya waiting for me! Soon my body hit the water. The impact sent shocks through me that I wasn't prepared for and I felt myself go numb.Please don't let me die. Please don't let me die. I closed my eyes just as a figure reached for me in the water. The water below me felt off. It didn't feel like water, but like rose petals.

My eyes opened again. It was rose petals but I could still see water, and the figure reaching for me. Was I dreaming? Was I dead? The figure screamed something but it was cut off. A bright light filled my vision and suddenly the rose petals covered my eyes, and I blacked out.

a/n

this is the second to last chapter. I have more one chapter after this. Then that will be the end of the book. I am so sorry its taken such a long time to update. I just.. haven't been in the mood to write fanfictions plus ive had a lot of grown up things to attend to. I don't know a lot of adults who write fan fictions ahahaha.. 1000000 apologies though guys, and in about.... 30 minutes, ill start the final chapter.. I LOVE YOU ALL <3