Message from the Author-chan. MUST READ!!!

-link to book 2-https://www.wattpad.com/441044956-sucked-into-the-manga-again-blackbutler-sucked

Greetings everyone, it is I, the Author of Sucked into the Manga. I have a few things I'd like you all to read, and let me know your thoughts.

I am aware my sucked into the manga story has mistakes. I am slowly going back and fixing those mistakes. Correcting me and being rude about it, is making me want to close the book. If you are going to be rude, make fun of me, and make fun of others on this book, then I shall remove the book. If you want to see the book stay, then please ignore the remarks, or privately message me and ask if I noticed while I am editing it the mistake. I am trying to edit the story to fix mistakes, work on the new story, work a real life job, have a social life and do many other things so PLEASE just hang in there or the story will no longer be allowed to the public eye. I love all my fans, I love all my readers but please, stop with the grammar nazi bullcrap, stop with being rude and please just have PATIENCE WITH ME!

Thank you!

~Annoyed and irritated Author-chan.

P.S if someone is being rude about your mistakes in the comments or if you are having issues with someone, please feel free to message me as well for that, and I shall help with resolving that situation as well.

P.S.S Comment here when you read this, I'd like to see how many people this reached out to, and who is understanding of the situation. Thank you all. <3

*All of the host club and I bow to you precious people*