Guess who's back!

Heeyyy everyoneee. *bows* I apologize over and over for the lack of updating. I know I promised to update sooner but I couldn't! Ive been sooo busy and dealing with so much. Its no excuse, I'm suppose to be there for my fans and make sure you guys have updates. Well, here it is.. I really, really hope you all like this chappie. its gonna be kinda short but it should be gooooooooodddddd. I lovee you guys soo much! 

*Jumps into Mori's arms and allows him to carry her away*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        I got to go home the next day as long as Kyoya promised his families doctor that he’d make me take everything easy and I wasn’t allowed to walk on my own. I had to either be carried or in a wheelchair. Since I hate wheelchairs, I get to be carried around by Kyoya and Mori, who he and Honey have moved into Kyoya’s house for a few weeks to help with me. My sister bawled her eyes out when I had came home. I wasn’t mad at her at all. I was really thrilled to be home.

“Koyuki, medicine time.” Mori said, coming into mine and Kyoya’s room. 

“But Mori they’re nasty. And I’m not in pain.” I pouted. Mori narrowed his eyes at me. 

“Koyuki. Medicine. Now!” He snapped. I huffed and took the medicine from him. I sat up and took it. He smiled and ruffled my hair. “Good girl.” I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Where’s Kyoya this morning?” I asked, suddenly realizing the space beside me was empty. Mori held his arms out to me. Instead of telling me was he just gonna bring me? Thats so like him. I reached up and allowed him to scoops me up. “You know, I feel so helpless with you boys carrying me around all the time. I must be heavy.” Mori shook his head. 

“Not heavy at all. Now shh.” He walked out of the room and down the hall. He lead me outside. 

“Mori I’m in pajamas! Why are you bringing me outside?” I smacked his arm playfully. He just smile down at me. Kyoya was by his families pool on the phone, while Raingi was swimming. 

“I don’t care, she’s not happy being stuck inside all day. She needs to attend school and such. She’s missed so much of it already. She’s going today and that is final!” Kyoya snapped his phone shut. My eyes widen. 

“I can go?!” I jumped from Mori’s arms. Kyoya turned in time to catch me.

“Koyuki.” Kyoya’s tone was serious. I stuck my bottom lip out. He rolled his eyes and pecked my lips. “Good morning darling. Are you well enough to attend school today?” He asked me. I flung my arms around him.

“Yes, yes, a million times yes! Can we have to host club meet today too! Please Kyo! I miss it so much!” 

“You can have whatever you want.” He said kissing my forehead. I grinned wide. I was finally going to school!

“Lets go get me dressed!”

“Wheelchair.” Mori said, making my body freeze. I peeked over Kyoya’s shoulder at Mori.

“What?”

“Wheelchair if you’re going to school Koyuki.”

"Fine." I grumbled.

We made our way to the enterence of ouran academy. My body tingled with excitement! It had been so long since I had attended school. I was beyond thrilled be going back. Mori pushed my hideous wheelchair forward.

      "Ready?" Kyoya, Mori, and Honey asked me. I nodded. I was finally going back. This was it.

Mori pushed me through the familiar doors. Ouran greeted me instantly. I was swarmed with people expecially the rest of the host club. Haruhi, the pedo twins and Tamaki had no idea I was coming back today. The twins and Tamaki threw themselves at me. I let out a screech and was suddenly lifted up.