Admit It

"Jaaaaaaaaded. Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaded. JADED!" Malcolm yelled in my ear.
"Ack!" I cried and fell out of the bed.
He laughed and helped me up.
"It's 10:30. Shower if you want and we can go get breakfast, okay?" He said, going to walk out.
"Hold up," I said, grabbing his hand.
He turned around and looked at me. "What's wrong, Jayde?" He asked, raising his eyebrow.
"I heard you last night."
He looked at me, confused. "I didn't say anything last night, Jayde. You were probably just tired. You passed out pretty fast," Malcolm said, visibly getting flustered.
"Malcolm, I wasn't tired," I said, looking at him.
"Fine, then what did I say?" He asked, crossing his arms.
"That you really likd me and you hoped I liked you back," I said quietly. His jaw dropped, but he cleared his throat.
"No, I didn't," He said, looking down.
"Malcolm."
He looked at me and saw that I was smiling.
"Admit it. Just admit it, Mal," I said, looking at him.
He started blushing and looked down. "OKAY FINE, I LIKE YOU!" He cried, and hid his head in his hands.
"I knew you said it," I said, making him look at me again.
"Jaded, what are you-"
I slammed my lips onto his and I felt him let out a breath he must have been holding in for a while.
I smiled through the kiss as the feeling of two thousand butterflies fluttered in my stomach.
When we finally broke apart, Malcolm leaned his head against mine and smiled. "I really like you, Jayde Masters."
I kissed him again and threw my arms around him. "I really like you too, Malcolm Wilkerson."