Changes

"Reese, the day I wear that is the day you stop bullying."
Reese sighed and put the crop top back on the rack. 
"Jayde, you're gonna have to change your clothing just a little bit for this. Pleaseeeeee work with me here? Please?" Reese asked, looking at me with puppy eyes.
"Oh, for the love of god, FINE. Give me the goddamn crop top," I grumbled, holding out my hand.
"I love you too, Jaded," He teased, tossing me the shirt.
"You suck ass," I muttered, turning around and walking into the fitting room. 
Our new operation (Operation Show Malcolm What He's Missing) was supposed to be work. At this point, we were just having fun. 
What we were doing was basically revamping me. So new clothes, new hairstyle, new makeup, shit like that. It's been incredibly amusing for both of us.
I pulled off my baggy Van Halen shirt, worn out jeans and stared at the crop top and shorts on the bench. 
"Do it for the revenge, Jayde," I said.
Two minutes later I slowly stepped out of the dressing room feeling so incredibly vulnerable, someone should've just put a neon flashing sign over my head saying: "AWKWARD TEEN GIRL HERE! ANY TAKERS STEP FORWARD!"
Reese turned around and his jaw practically hit the floor.
"Holy shit," He said, grinning.
"Good holy shit or bad holy shit?" I asked, holding my breath as I looked at him.
"You're hot as hell holy shit," Reese said, moving me in front of my mirror. 
"Holy shit," I agreed, staring at my reflection. 
I had on the now infamous crop top, a pair of gray shorts, and I tied my red flannel around my waist. 
Let me tell you, man, I barely recognized myself. 
"What do you think, Jaded?" Reese asked, resting his chin on top of my head.
I smiled and nodded slightly. 
"Let's make this change our bitch."

~hey guys! I'm updating a crapload of stuff for the next few days, including a couple of new stories I've started, so if you want to check those out, I'd appreciate it :) but keep your eyes open for updates!~