i need you

"Jayde! Jayde, please! Jayde!" I heard Malcolm calling my name as I burst through the doors to the empty gym. 
"WHAT?!" I screamed, spinning around to face him, hot tears racing down my face.
We stood there staring at each other, breathing heavily. You couldn't cut the tension in the room with a chainsaw built with steel cutting capabilities.
"Give me two minutes. It's all I need, and a lot more than I deserve," Malcolm said, taking a step towards me tentatively. 
I scoffed and sat down on the bleachers.
"Speak," I said, gesturing towards him.
"Jayde, I'm so sorry. I don't know what I was thinking leaving you, and it was the worst mistake I've ever made," Malcolm said, walking towards me. 
I slid over on the bleachers and glared at him, making him stop in his tracks.
"It took you this long to realize that? That you made a mistake? That you broke me? My heart?" I cried, laughing in disbelief.
"Jayde, I--"
"Save it, Malcolm. I can't deal with this today," I said, standing up and starting to walk away.
"62 days!"
I stopped in my tracks but didn't turn around.
"What?" I asked quietly, not quite believing what he said.
"62 days. That was how long we--"
"Weren't together. We weren't together for 62 days," I said, slowly turning around to face him.
"You counted too?" Malcolm asked, walking towards me cautiously. I knew he was terrified I would turn around and run. Honestly, I was surprised I wasn't.
"Every day. Even when I wanted nothing more than to forget you, us, everything. I couldn't not count the days," I said, looking up at him as he stopped walking.
We were about eight inches apart, and every emotion we had felt in the last two months was felt.
Anger.
Hurt.
Fear. 
Betrayal.
Loss.
Love.
Every single horrible emotion that was felt all lead to the same thing: the emotion we never admitted to each other, but we both knew we felt. 
"I love you," We both said at the same time.
I laughed as I wiped away the tears streaming down my face.
"I love you, Jayde Alexis Masters. If you'll take me back, I won't leave you ever again. Even if we fight, get frustrated with each other, or I'm stupid, because let's face it, I can be pretty stupid. I won't leave you. I'm so sorry, Jaded. Please take me back," Malcolm said, softly putting his hand on my cheek.
I closed my eyes as he leaned his forehead gently against mine. Our bodies were pressed so close together that I could feel his heartbeat pounding. I knew he wasn't messing with me, because his heart always beat at 100 miles an hour when he was scared.
We were both scared, but we came back to each other. After going through our own separate versions of hell, we ended up back here, wrapped into each other's embrace with our faces two centimeters apart.
There were only five words I had to say to seal the deal.
"I love you too, Malcolm."

~okay but guys. i actually think this story is almost over. I'll be closing it within the next chapter, maybe two. should i do a sequel in the future?~