Perfection

I ran down the hallway and grabbed Malcolm's backpack and pulled him backwards.
"Hey, what the--"
That's as far as he got before I pushed him facefirst into the lockers and watched him crumple to the ground.
I turned towards Nikki and smiled. She turned to run and I lunged forward and grabbed her foot. I pulled her leg and she hit the ground so hard, I heard a crack.
"Jayde!" Malcolm said, standing slowly.
"Forever and always, Malcolm, remember that? I remember that! Seems like your DICK--" I drove my knee up into a place where guys definitely do not want a knee drive up into. "Forgot about that!"
I turned around and left Malcolm cussing on the ground, Nikki crying on her face, and Reese running after me.
"Jayde! Jayde! JAYDE STOP!" Reese said, grabbing my arm and spinning me around.
"Leave me alone! Leave! Me! Alone! Reese Wilkerson, leave me alone--"
Reese grabbed my hands and pulled me into him. I felt his arms wrap around me and hold me up as I started sobbing uncontrollably.
"He left me, Reese," I cried. "Why did he leave me?"
"Because he didn't know perfection was staring him right in the face."

~UPDAAAAAAAAAATE 👌👌👌👌 so what do you think will happen next guys? Leave some ideas in the comments!~