Nuts

It had been three weeks since Malcolm and I kissed, and he asked me to be his girlfriend.
On the Saturday before New Year's, we decided to go to the local winterfest.
"C'mon, Guiliana, we gotta hurry and get Malcolm and Dewey!" I said, helping my three year old niece with her coat.
"Where we goin'?" She asked, looking at me.
Her bright blue eyes were like sapphires, and they always made me smile.
"It's a surprise!" I said, zipping her coat and picking her up.
"Okay, you guys have fun!" Pristine said, kissing Guiliana and hugging me.
"Love ya, Pris! Say bye to Mommy, Guili," I said.
"Bye bye!" She said, opening and closing her hand.
We laughed and I walked out the door.
"Jaded?" Guiliana asked.
"What's up, kiddo?" I asked.
"Do you like Malcolm?" I looked at her and smiled.
"Yes, I do. I like him very, very much," I said, turning onto his street.
"Do you love him?" She looked at me with a little smile.
I looked at her and grinned.
"It's a little early for love, Guili, but I bet you I will love him one day," I replied.
"Yay!" She said, clapping.
I laughed as we walked into Malcolm's house.
"Hi sweetheart! Oh, this must be Guiliana!" Lois said, hugging me and taking Guiliana out of my arms.
"Yup, this is my girl," I smiled.
Lois lifted her up in the air and Guiliana squealed with laughter.
"Oh my gosh. Is Mal in his room?" I asked.
"Yeah, the last time I saw him he was almost ready," She said.
"Cool, thanks. Can you watch Guili for a minute?" I asked.
"Absolutely!" Lois said, already playing with Guiliana.
I laughed and walked down the hall. "Mal?" I asked as I walked into his room.
He turned around from facing his bed and I swear to god, my heart almost stopped.
He was shirtless.
He had abs.
Not like major six pack abs, but abs nonetheless.
"Hey, babe," He said, walking up to me and kissing me.
"H-h-hey," I stuttered.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Um, your area where a shirt should be is driving me a lil' nuts," I said, blushing.
He smirked and kissed me again. "Well, I would say let's see how else I can drive you nuts, but we gotta go," He said.
I chuckled and kissed him again. "C'mon, Shirtless, put a shirt on and let's gooooooo," I said, pulling his arm. "Alright, alright," He said, pulling on a shirt and grabbing his wallet.
"Okay, gorgeous, let's go," He said, kissing my forehead and walking out the room with me behind him. 

A/N: I'm back! Still not feeling totally okay, but I'm better. So, how are you guys doing? Comment and vote! :D