Chapter 2

Percy's POV

It was currently 4:58 and I am sitting by a pond in the middle of Central Park. Waiting. I still think it's crazy that I have an aunt. Why didn't my mom tell me? Or Paul? Ever since everybody at camp found out about my parents, they have been worried for me. I haven't talked much and I've haven't been as happy. But I'm pushing through. I can already feel myself healing.

Snap. I froze and closes my eyes. Snap. Snap. Someone was behind me. I leaped up and spun around with riptide (pen form) in my hand. It was a guy with black hair and a women with fiery red hair and brown eyes she looked about 5'4 and was dressed in a black cat suit.

"Hello. Are you Perseus Jackson?" The guy asked.

I tried not to flinch at my full name. "Yes. Who are you?"

"I am John and this is your aunt. Natasha. "

I felt my eyes widen and looked at the lady. She smiled a little at me and I glared at her. She frowned and gave me a questioning look. "Hello Perseus." Natasha had a soft but serious voice. I could tell she could be kind when she wanted too but could also be very serious.

"It's Percy. I don't go by my full name."

"Very well. Come on. I filled out the paperwork already and you're moving in with me immediately."

I nodded my head slowly and followed her to the car. I got into the car and John drove us to the social services center. From there, a guy named Coulson drove us to a little house in a quiet neighborhood. Natasha unlocked the front door and stepped into the threshold. "Your room is down that hallway," she said. "Last door to the right. My room is the one right across from yours."

I walked to my room and looked around. The walls were an ordinary beige and there was a brown desk with a blue lamp and a mattress with a tan blanket. I sighed and went to sit on the bed. I started to drift off when I remembered something. Annabeth!!

I quickly jumped off the bed and ran down the hallway quietly. I walked past the living room and into the kitchen. Natasha was sitting there drinking a cup of coffee while looking through some papers. I cleared my throat. "Um, Natasha, where's the bathroom?" I asked.

She showed me the bathroom which was down the hallway opposite of the hallway my room was located in. I shut the door to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I made a rainbow and contacted Annabeth.

"Fleecy, do me a solid and show me Annabeth at Camp Half-Blood."

An image showed up of Annabeth sitting on her bed biting her nails and reading a book. Well, trying to read a book. She looked worried. She couldn't concentrate and kept glancing around he room.

"Annabeth!!" I called.

She jumped and looked at me. "Percy!! Where have you been? Do you know how worried I've been?"

"I know. I'm sorry I didn't tell you wise girl." I told her about what has happened and she looked disturbed.

"Percy. How did a mortal get camps number? Nobody has the number." I felt the blood drain from my face and thought really hard.

"I don't know Annabeth."

"Just... Keep an eye out Percy. Something big is coming. I can feel it." She told me.

"I will. I have to go. Talk to you later." I swiped my hand through the iris message and the image dissipated.

Natasha's POV

It was all about Percy and there was absolutely no info on him. S.H.I.E.L.D has information about everyone but Percy. It said that he was switched to multiple school and that he was supposed to be a terrorist. He doesn't seem like a terrorist but I would still keep a close eye on him.

"-out Percy. Something big is coming. I can feel it."

"I will. I have to go. Talk to you later." I heard Percy say to the girl named Annabeth.

I quickly walked to the kitchen and folded up the file. And put it in my room. When I came out Percy was sitting on the couch.

"So," he started. I looked up at him. "How are you related to me? I didn't think my mom had any siblings."

I cocked my head. Why wouldn't they tell him? Oh wait. Paul didn't know I was alive. Well. Time to lie. "I'm Paul's sister. In a twisted sort of way I guess."

Percy raised an eyebrow. "'Twisted'?"

I sighed. This might take a while. "Percy, I'm Paul's half-sister. When his parents divorced, his mother married my father. I don't know much else, but I know that."

He seemed satisfied with the information. It was like the whole time he analyzed me, looking for lies. He reminded me of me for a minute.

I looked down at my watch. It read six-thirty. Crap. I have a meeting with the Avengers in thirty minutes. I sighed.

"Percy, I've got to go for a little. I mean, I guess you could come, if you wanted to put up with Tony Stark's legendary tantrums, but it's fine with me."

Percy's eyebrows joined. "Who's Tony Stark?"

My eyes shot wide open. "You don't know him?"

"No," Percy looked confused. "Should I?"

I regarded him. "Do you know the Avengers?"

He blinked. I took that as a no. I smirked. Oh he was definitely coming to meet the Avengers with me. Tony would throw a fit.

"Come on. I'll introduce you," I told him standing up. He followed me out the door.

Watch out Tony Stark.

Your ego is about to get smaller.

Hey guys! Samigirl here! The chapter was a collab between Rose and I. She started until Natasha's first four paragraphs. So in other words, more than me.

How many of you just looked back to see what she wrote?

How many did now?

Hope y'all enjoy the story!! I know we will!!

See y'all later!

Sami & Hope