Chapter 11

Chiron's POV

I pace the floor of the big house waiting for Percy to arrive. After about fifteen minutes of pacing, the door opens and percy walks in. I sigh in relief. "

"What is it Chiron? What happened?" He questions.

"Percy, I can't get ahold of the gods. Something really terrible is happening."

Percy nods. "I know Chiron. I've been having dreams."

I lean forward. "What kind of dreams Percy?"

"Well, when I got knocked out by Fury, I had a dream. It was just black, but there were voices. I could definitely tell they were feminine and they sounded extremely familiar. Chiron, I think I know who is threatening us, and they are affecting Olympus."

I nod. I walk to the door and yell to Travis as he walks by. "Go get Annabeth! It's urgent!"

"Got it captain!" He mock salutes and runs in the direction of the Athena cabin. I close the door and sigh. "Do you want to tell me who it is?"

Percy shakes his head. "I'm not totally sure yet. I want to ask Annabeth first."

Right as he finishes, Annabeth comes running in through the door, panting. "What's going on?" She asks.

Percy speaks up. "I think I know who the threat is. Remember when we talked about it earlier Annabeth? I was thinking and I came across a solution."

"Me too." She agrees.

I look at the both of them. "Well, let discuss it then. Who do you guys have in mind?"

They both look at each over, then at me. "Nike." They both state.

I nod. They confirmed my suspicions. "Yes, I too, believe it's Nike. Didn't you fight her Percy?"

"Yeah. I fought her with Leo. We trapped her in a net. She wasn't acting like herself, but I can see why she might want revenge. Her pride was seriously hurt from not winning the fight."

"Yes. One thing is for certain though. She may be a minor goddess, but don't underestimate her. She is still a goddess."

"Don't worry Chiron. We learned that the hard way." Annabeth replies.

I chuckle a little. I look over at Percy and he looks depressed. "Percy? What's wrong?"

"We have to go into another war don't we?" He asked meekly.

Annabeth rubbed his back and I looked at him with sympathy. "It is a big possibility Percy. We need to prepare just in case."

"I'm gonna stay and help." Percy declares. "I can't leave you guys to prepare while I'm at my aunts."

Annabeth shakes her head. "Percy, if Nike really is craving revenge, then she'll come after you. Leo's not here. You're the only other option."

I hummed in agreement. "Besides, you can help us from your aunts place. The Avengers. You are our greatest weapon and ally Percy. We need you protected. You can't just wander around, waiting for Nike to capture you."

"Yeah Percy. I don't like being away from you, but it's for the best. In fact, I am positive that will be her first move. Try to capture you so she has an advantage. Don't let her."

Percy remains silent throughout the whole exchange. "I'll try to get the Avengers to help but I'm not staying put. I can't sit around, and not help."

I look at him. "I'm sorry my boy, I really am."

He just looks at the ground. "I got to go. Natasha is probably worried."

Annabeth starts after Percy as he leaves the big house."Percy!!"

"Leave him child."

"You know he's gonna do something reckless right?"

I nod. "Yes." I admitted. "I'll send Nico to check up on him every day."

Annabeth says nothing and leaves the big house.

I sit down and sigh deeply. Oh Percy. Be careful.

Hey guys! Sorry we didn't update last Friday. Busy busy busy. But I did state a few chapters back that we were gonna update every Friday or every other Friday. So yeah. Hope you guys liked the chapter. What do you think about Nike? Do not worry. Percy will not be captured, however he will do something reckless. But that's Percy you know? Anyways, till next time!! (P.s. Sorry about the short chapter. We have so many ideas, we're trying to figure which ones to do first.)

Vote
Comment
Follow

~ samigirl101
And
~ readingrose2000