Chapter 5

3rd POV

It's not like the Avengers didn't like Percy; they just didn't know what to do about him.

Fury seemed desperate to see him captured, and no one liked getting on Fury's bad side.

To bad they had all just made the list.

As Percy had left the room yesterday after having cookies as a team, the group rounded on Thor.

"All right buddy," Tony said. "Why did you squeal when you heard Perce's name?"

"Perce? Really Tony?" Natasha asked.

"What?" Tony shrugged. "We're buds."

"Didn't he say how he already couldn't stand you?" Steve asked, hiding a smile.

"So not the point!" Tony said defensively. "This is about how Thor knows Percy."

The team faced Thor once again and he gulped.

"Well... I...uh... Oh look!" Thor called out. "It's what you midgardians call saurs that dino! Dino. Dino out! Yes. Very Dino."

Thor took that opportunity of confusion to run out of the room, tripping on his cape as he left.

"Wait, wha- hey! Thor! Come back!" Tony yelled. He ran after Thor until he saw him enter Percy's room. Tony stopped outside the door. He couldn't hear what Thor and Percy were talking about, even when he pressed his ear against the door.

After a while, he gave up and went to the living room. No choice but to wait for them to get out.

Thor's POV

As I stepped into Percy's room, my first thought was 'it's dark'. Yeah. I probably should have knocked before I just waltzed on in, but I was in a hurry. I looked towards the bed and saw a giant lump under the covers.

I walked over to the bed and shook Percy. "Percy. Get up. I need to talk to you."

He groaned a little and sat up. "Thor? What? What are you doing in my room?"

"Tony just asked me why I squealed when they mentioned your name. I made something up, and then ran."

Percy sighed. "Okay. We have to hold off. Be more careful around them."

"We are gonna have to tell them sooner or later." I said.

"I vote later." Percy responded.

I sighed. "Fine. I've gotten reports on a threat. It's a very big threat. If we don't get it under control, then Manhattan could be a battleground."

Percy sighed a tired sigh. Of
course he did. Manhattan has been a battleground before.

"I called Annabeth a few hours ago. We know that the two main threats are female we just don't know who they are. Annabeth should be here tomorrow." Percy said. I nodded and opened the door a crack. Tony was gone. Good.

"Well, I'm gonna go. Gotta deal with Tony sooner rather than later." Before Percy could reply, I walked out the door and towards the living room.

Annabeth's POV
"Chiron!!" I yelled into the big house. I heard horse hooves pounding down the hallway.

"Yes, child?"

"I have to tell you something..." We sat down on the couch and I told him everything that Percy and  talked about. I didn't know how he was going to react, but I had to tell him. After I finished the story, Chiron looked at me with that look that says 'I know something you don't.'

"I think i know who one of the threats are. Meanwhile, yes you can go visit Percy, but you need to be careful."

"Who is it Chiron? Is it someone we know?" I asked.

"Yes child. Let's just hope I'm wrong, because if it's who I think, then... We're in big trouble."

Tony's POV

I looked up from the T.V and saw Thor walk by. I thought about asking him again how he knows Percy, but I decided against it. He would tell me when he wanted too. I know, I know. Me, Tony Stark,  being patient? Let me just say that, I can be patient when I want too. That doesn't mean I have to be patient all the time... Right?

Please tell me I'm right.

I don't want to actually stay patient forever.

This is an act I swear!

I looked up when I heard someone clear their throat. It was Percy. "Annabeth is coming over so I suggest you keep our mouth shut while she's here."

I wiggled my eyebrows.  "Who's Annabeth?"

He scowled at me. Then looked like he was deciding if he should tell me it not. "She's my girlfriend."

I wiggled my eyebrows even more. He glared at me and walked away. I rolled my eyes and went back to the T.V, waiting for Percy's girlfriend to show up.

Hey guys. Readingrose2000 here. So, I finally updated again. I am having so much fun writing this story with Samigirl101. This chapter was written by both of us so it wasn't just me. I'm hoping for more, Natasha and Percy bonding next chapter. If you guys have any ideas, please PM me at readingrose200 or samirose18.

Or me at samigirl101.

I'm going to be working on the next chapter where the team meets Annabeth. I have some ideas for that. ;) but Rose is right, the bonding must happen!!

Adios our wonderful readers.