Chapter 4

Natasha's POV

I opened my eyes, only to have them close again because of the bright light above me. I then open them again but more slowly. Once my eyes got used to the light, I sat up and groaned. My leg hurt and I had a horrible headache. I looked at my surroundings and came to the conclusion that I was in the infirmary at Stark tower.

That's when I remembered what happened. I jumped off the bed and looked for Percy. I breathed a sigh of relief when I saw him a few beds down. I walked to him and pulled up a chair beside him. I turned around when I heard the door open behind me. It was Bruce.

"You're awake. Good."

I looked at him. "When will Percy wake up?"

"He should wake up any minute now actually." That's when Percy's eyes snapped open and he sat up. He groaned.

"What happened? I have a horrible headache."

I told him that he was shot with a tranquilizer gun. He grimaced remembering what happened. Then his eyes hardened and he tensed. I gave him a questioning look and he relaxed. "Percy? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. I'm starving. Let's go eat." He jumped up and walked out of the room. I sighed and followed him. Something happened in that room and I'm going to find out what.

Percy's POV

It was dark and there was nothing. Absolutely nothing. But then I heard a voice. 'It's not the end Perseus. I will get my revenge. My mistress promised me. Everything will change young demigod. Everything.' And then I woke up. All I could think about was my headache. I groaned. "What happened? I have a horrible headache."

Natasha explained everything to me and then I remembered my dream. I tensed. When I saw Natasha looking at me questioningly, I relaxed. I can't give anything away. "Percy? What's wrong?" She asked.

"Nothing. I'm starving. Let's go eat." I jumped off the bed and walked out of the room and went to the kitchen. I sat down on a chair at the kitchen counter and sighed. Annabeth was right. Something big is coming. I needed to tell her about this. Later though. I'll do it tonight. I snapped back to attention. Everybody was in the room now and looking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I asked you if you were alright. You kind of zoned out there." Steve stated.

"I'm fine. Just thinking."

"Okay then. Tony, make sure you are stocked up on strawberry poptarts. Thor is coming today and you know how much he loves those." Tony just mumbled something about how Thor always eats his poptarts and wastes his money.

"Who's Thor?" I asked.

"The other team member I was telling you about." Natasha told me. "He should be here later today. You can meet him then." I sighed and made myself some waffles.

---------------------------------------------

"Come on! That was the tenth time!!" Clint shouted.

I shrugged and sipped my Coke. Clint and I were playing a game called 'Call of Duty.' (Hopefully the monsters don't find me. I would hate to pause my game just because I had to fight some monsters.) It was pretty fun. Clint challenged me to a game, and apparently he has never been beaten. Until now. On the first game, he beat me while I was figuring out the controls. But then all the other times, yup. You guessed it. I beat him.

"Again!!"

I sighed. "Come on Clint. It's been ten games, and I beat you every time. When are you just going to give up and claim defeat?"