Rules

1. This is possibly the most important one: be respectful to everyone. I cannot emphasis this enough! A lot of Games I've participated in have been canceled because tributes would gang up on another one. Then the authors would get mad at each other and cause great trouble outside of the Game.

2. Like said above, ganging up has happened. If it happens to you/your tribute/an ally/anyone in the Game, report it to me IMMEDIATELY.

3. If you are caught ganging up on a tribute/an author, you will automatically kicked out of the Game. After that, you will be given one chance to participate in a future Game. If you continue the bullying, consider yourself reported and blocked.

4. There will be males and females from four countries. These countries are imaginary and very diverse.

5. Reservations are to be made in the comment section for the part titled "Tribute Form." They will be open on the 15th of October.

6. You are not allowed to ask for votes from your fans/followers if you are in the bottom.

7. If you are in an alliance, don't have every member vote for one person to get eliminated because he/she killed someone in your alliance in their entry. Please. Vote for someone by the quality of their work.

8. If you have read the rules so far, write "boom" in your commented reservation.

9. I understand that you all have lives. I will usually post tasks on a later day of the week. I usually give six to seven days to hand in a task. Failure to hand in once, gives you a zero. Failure to hand in twice will get you eliminated. Extensions are allowed twice per tribute.

10. The rate of each task will be out of twelve. The tributes with the lowest three to five points will be put up for votes. Then again, there could be ten low scores, so that all depends.

11. There are ballot deaths and entry deaths. An entry death is when your tribute is killed off during someone's entry. A ballot death is a secret death that only I will be able to see.

12. For the entry deaths: They do not count against your score!

13. For the ballot deaths: They also do not count against your score. But you will be given perks or deductions if you are one of the top or lowest tributes that have been balloted.

14. All entries are to be turned in to karlaonwp AT gmail.com,entries are to be turned in at a specified time, PDT.

15. Any questions are to be asked to myself! All questions and comments are answered as soon as possible. Don't be afraid to ask if you are confused.