Berrano Female One: Nikita

Name: Nikita, or Nicky for short

Age: 18

Sex: Female

Country: Berrano

Physical Description: Long silky straight black hair reaching below her shoulders, eyes are a chocolate brown, her check bones are smoothly defined, she is slim and 5,10 and average height in Berrano, she's well tanned because of the hot climate.

Background: Nikita was brought up with her mother and father as a child, her mother Chloe was a nurse and 90% of her patents were suffering from heat stroke, her father was a well known archaologist for his findings of ancient artefacts, they became quite well off, Nikita's father Wenji built a second house as a getaway place for the family to relax on the weekends. Nikita took a different approach to her career and trained in all martial arts when she was 10 by her uncle Brock a old Japanese man age 103, A year ago her parents were killed in a house fire that she believes was the capital, killed them because of there non-cooperative views and trying to start rally's against the capital. Nikita lives by her self in her parents second house now lawfully given to her, Daniel, Nikita's boyfriend is 19 and they live together in Nikita's house and so far they are happy together.

Personality: Nicky is a happy person with a loving nature, enjoys the hot days of Berrano, she loves Daniel and her friends.

Weapon of Choice: Daggers and her skills in martial arts.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Nicky is very flexible she has high stamina levels and can take pain like a boss. Nicky walks into fight she may find hard to get out of without a injury, has a hard time not caring for people she knows and try's to protect them to her best ability.

Token: A golden ring Daniel gave her the day she was reaped.

Reaped/Volunteered: Reaped!

Reaction/Reason: She was shocked at first almost ready to cry but after awjile and some calming down from Daniel she thought with her training she has a high chance of at least making it to the final four.

Alliances: I'm interested in a alley or two so message me

Other: Nikita is looking for a alley that can pull there own weight and won't back down from a fight.