Heila Female Two: Kassandra Charvi

Name: Kassandra "Kass" Charvi

Age: 18

Sex: Female

Country: Hiela

Physical Description: With dirty-blonde hair that flows past her shoulders, and warm, sparkling blue eyes, Kass is certainly beautiful. She is relatively tall, at 5'8, with pale skin that is a rarity in her country. She dresses like everyone else in her country and is accustomed to the cold, due to Hiela's climate. She also has a scar winding down her right leg, starting at the knees and ending just above the ankle. It came from an unfortunate hunting trip with Kass's father when the buffalo they were hunting speared her leg.

Background: Like almost everyone in Hiela, Kass works hard to sustain her family. Her "day job" is hunting various type of land animals such as buffalos, caribu, and seals, with her father and older brother. When she isn't hunting, you can usually find Kass frolicking around the tribe with her friends, often getting into various types of mischief. She prefers to boys as her companions over girls, as Kass finds that they are more interesting. Her mother passed away from frostbite when Kass was only five, and her younger sister Violet died in infancy from the harsh, unforgiving winters along with her mother.

Personality: Kass is the "rough, tough and tumble" kind of girl. Her father sometimes jokes that Kass should've been born a boy, and Kass wholeheartedly agrees. She's a real tomboy and is known for her strength in her tribe-she has extremely strong arms. Kass is also quite sweet, and she hates seeing people get hurt. Kass is very loyal to her two best friends, Dan and George, and they are often known as the "Golden Trio". She loves her family very much.

Weapon of Choice: Kass would have to go with a bow and arrow. She's quite skilled in shooting from all those hunting trips. If not, a dagger would do fine.

Strengths/Weaknesses: Kass is quite strong physically, even for her age. She knows how to use a bow and arrow and is quite skilled in the art. She is also a very fast runner and knows how to survive in cold weather. On the downside, Kass has no experience with swimming and extreme heat.

Token: Her mother's engagement ring with a diamond chip that Kass wears on a silver chain. It was given to her on her thirteenth birthday, and is the only jewelry Kass wears.

Reaped/Volunteered: Reaped, to her distress.

Reaction/Reason: Stunned and surprised, mostly, until she was ushered onto the stage. Kass nearly had a meltdown. She never once dreamed that she would be reaped, ever.

Alliances: Yes, she's open to them

Other: N/A