Hiela Female One: Victorie Nox

Name: Victorie Nox

Age: 18

Sex: Female

Country: Hiela

Physical Description: Victorie is a girl whom you would notice from a mile away. She stands out from her fellow schoolmates, never really following the crowd. Victorie has stunning white hair, cascading a quarter way down her back. Her hair is thin, easily pulled into a ponytail or braid. She usually keeps it down in light waves, with a small braid pinned into the back. Victorie has startling grey blue eyes, with a strange glimmer to them. Her eyelashes are thick and dark, making her eyes look bigger than they are. Victorie's skin is on the paler side when it comes to Hielians, a couple shades darker than her hair. Her nose is shaped like 'a ski slope', and her lips are thin. Victorie is about 5" 7', making her slightly taller than her peers. Her eyes are nearly always narrowed in thought or as a scare tactic. Victorie is what some people would call beautiful, or ice cold.

Background: Victorie knows pretty much everything there is to know about her past. She's a legend in the city of Ora, a principal city in Hielia. Her story starts months before she was born. It starts in the woods. Melanie Nox, her lovely mother, was sick and lost in the woods. She had nothing and was preparing for death. But out of the snow, seemingly rising from it, came a lady, a lady with silver hair and blue eyes. The lady had sensed something strong inside of Melanie, and chose the unborn baby to be her champion. And so, the lady cured Melanie and sent her back to her home village.

From the instant she was born, Victorie was different. Although everyone in her family tree had black hair and brown eyes, Victorie had her white hair and blue eyes. The chiefs of her village saw this as a sign of their main goddess, Amyrite. Once Melanie told them what had happened in the woods, their thoughts were confirmed, this child was special.

When she was just about three, Victorie was 'relocated', as she was told. They pulled her away from her small village looking over the frozen lake, to a new, more suburban area, bordering Ora. Here is where Victorie grew up. She was kept in a large house atop a hill, looking over the village. Victorie spent her days with private tutors, government officials, and chief priests. She was never allowed any real friends, for she was the goddess chosen one. One day, she would rise and save the people from a distant danger.

It was her twelfth birthday when it happened. Attackers burned her village to the ground. The trees outside the border were charred stumps and the homes became ashes. Invaders swarmed her home, leaving her no choice but to run. She went to the third floor library, and stopped when she saw Jeona, one of her trainers. Jeona was lying on the ground, a jagged cut running down her chest. In her hand, was a petit vial filled with frozen crystals, a sign of the Hielians. Victorie scooped up the vial, and ran towards an open window. She jumped straight through. Victorie ran through the dark woods alone, when she was only twelve. Most people her age would've cried or given up, but she couldn't. Victorie is the Savior of the Hielians.

The white haired girl managed to get to the river bordering Ora and steal a boat. She rowed herself to the city where she was discovered. Victorie told the city officials what had happened in the village across the river, hidden in the woods. And she was taken in by Mikah, the Head of Defense. This is where she spent the rest of her life; in a four story penthouse suite. Her favourite thing to do was climb to the top of the tower and look across the land. From here, she could see everything. From here, she was safe. From here, Victorie was invincible.

Personality: Victorie is... Well Victorie is cold. She's been alone her whole life, been isolated. She doesn't have time for 'friends',
Or to play. She only has time to train in the art of survival, study, and spend time worshipping the goddess.

After what has happened in her life, Victorie is unable to trust anyone. She had been lied to, double crossed and played by the Intel people she ever loved.

Victorie is a very simple person; she puts things as it is. She doesn't see the point of sugarcoating something; you might as well just tell them now. And her entire life, she has been kept from technology, leaving her a little behind on the local norm.

Weapon of Choice: Victorie will use daggers or throwing knives. And never underestimate the power of her strength. She'll strangle you before you knew she was even there.

Strengths: Victorie is swift, so you'll never see her coming. She has spent her life training in survival and studying. And Victorie is an amazing actress, so as soon as you think you have her trust, she might just backstab you... Literally.

Weaknesses: Because of her messed up past, she in unable to trust anyone. Victorie relies too much on weapons, even though she has that gigantic brain of hers. And finally, because of being locked up her entire life, she is not the best at making friends or possible allies.

Token: Her token is the small vial she took from Jeona, attached to a gold chain, making it a necklace. Victorie never takes it off.

Reaped/Volunteered: Victorie was Reaped, on the day of her eighteenth birthday.

Reaction/Reason: Her reaction was completely calm. She knew something bad would happen on her birthday, for 18 can be divided by three evenly, and three is Amyrite's lucky number. Something bad happens on those days; when she was three, six, nine, twelve, fifteen, and now eighteen

Alliances: Maybe, if she can really connect to them. Only certain people can bring her out of her shell, and the only ones who could do that are dead.

Other: When she turned three she was taken away from her family. When she turned six her best friend - only friend - was killed in front of her eyes. When she turned nine, something similar happened; her closest trainer died trying to defend Victorie, when she was twelve her home was attacked and destroyed. When she was fifteen she was kidnapped, drugged, and thrown off a small cliff into an icy river, but as the officials believe, Amyrite saved her.