The Countries

Hiela:

Hiela is a country of ice and frost. Very similar to today's North and South poles, they are covered in a vast wasteland that shows no mercy. The Hielans aren't used to warmth from sunlight, although many are tanned in complexion. Thick pine trees cover the towns and some outlying tribes. Harsh winters are the only seasons these people experience, and night is the only time that dominates them. The people are hard workers, always knowing that if they don't exceed the maximum in one day, the downfall of the next day to come. Frostbite is not uncommon in Hiela, and most die from exposure.

Berrano:

Berrano is the country of heat and desert. Think of any deserts, and extremely dry place, and you have Berrano. The people are unnaturally tanned, due to the harsh waves that sweep over them. It is a barren country, with hardly any vegetation but cacti and some flowers. A summer paradise? No, this country exceeds the maximum, with temperatures going over 90 degrees Fahrenheit (or 32 degrees Celsius for my non-Americans). With the constant daylight and lack of shade, many people die in this country. After all, there are only so many clothing items you can take off before you're completely naked. Sadly, yet commonly so, the people fall victim to dehydration and heat strokes.

Acanliano:

Don't fall for this beautiful landscape. Acanliano is the land of rocks and cliffs, of mountains and fresh air. Remember the Appalachian Mountains, the Rockies, any type of mountain really. This country is a mix of Berrano and its own, with two seasons: dry or extremely wet. The people are very ranged in this area, but yet they have similar complexions to one another. Although beautiful, the country is very unstable. The dry season makes the rocks brittle and very fragile. The rainy season makes it extremely difficult to scale up or down the mountains. Standardly, the people die on accident; they don't watch their step. And they only have themselves to blame.

Pletoria:

Pletoria is abundant. It is very rich in landscape, with flourishing woods and wide-spread rivers. The fauna and flora are familiar to all citizens of Pletoria. This is an ideal country, except for the fact that it is constantly flooding. How else would the country survive? Although extremely wet, there is always sunlight, making this country humid and exceeding in perspiration. The people of Pletoria are very fictional: they are too much of something. And mostly, this something ends up being their hamartia. They don't call if a fatal flaw for nothing. Most people die of old age, yet many die because of their flaw. For example, take Romeo and Juliet. One died because they thought their significant other did. The people are loyal, but stupidly so.

If you need more information on the region or people, please PM me. I have also moved the date of the reservations for tomorrow (the 14th) at 6 pm or so.