Acanliano Female Three: Avery Karlah

Name: Avery Kaylah

Age: 12

Sex: F

Country: Acanliano

Physical Description: Avery has a mass of black hair and golden-hazel eyes. Blessed with a pale face and an appearance of a nine-year-old, people can't help but stare in shock when she tells them she's actually twelve.

Background: Avery grew up with a loving family: parents, two older sisters and two younger sisters. Avery helped out a lot with housework in the family, but on certain occasions, she would venture out into the rocky mountains just behind her family's plantation. Avery's family isn't poor, but neither are they rich. And although floods and droughts were common, resources weren't to big of a trouble to find.

Personality: Avery is kind, loud and very, v-e-r-y obnoxious. Though she is a pain-in-the-butt, you can't help but love the bubbly personality. Go ahead. Go say bubbly in an angry voice. Can't do it? Why? Because bubbly is such a jubilant word. And that's exactly what Avery is.

Weapon of Choice: A spear

Strengths: Being able to help anyone (due to personality), ability to climb

Weaknesses: Too friendly, too obnoxious

Token: A necklace given by a passed grandmother

Reaped/Volunteered: Reaped

Reaction/Reason: Avery was terrified; she was leaving her family and home behind. What if she didn't make it to become a victor?

Alliances: She would like to have an alliance

Other: Avery loves to climb trees, mountains, hills, houses...and she loves to climb up your nerves and make you go insane.