Hiela Male One: Scot

Name: Scot

Age: 17

Sex: Male

Country: Hiela

Physical Description: Scot has short browny red hair, and eyes the colour of the deep blue sea, Scot is around 110kg of muscle mostly because of his job getting car out the thick snow after a blizzard, he's 6,4 tall and every inch is muscle,Scot has a very light tan nothing compared to the people in Berrano but what he lack in tan he makes up in muscle.

Background: Scot lives with his mother and father and two brothers age 14 and 24. He dropped out of school in year 10 to help his father and older brother work, his father John is a cop and his older brother James is a engine his younger brother Ben is still at school but wants to become a cop like his father, Scot's mother the only female in the house hold accept for Scots girlfriend Jenny is a fitness trainer helping keep her boys healthy and fit. Jenny is 16 and is still in school studying to become a brain surgeon.

Personality: Scot is kind and very polite but he enjoys a good fight and is confident with him self.

Weapon of Choice: Ice pick and spear.

Strengths/Weaknesses: he's unnaturally strong, good hand eye coordination, can see long distances, and is fast in thick snow/scrub.

Token: Nothing

Reaped/Volunteered: Volunteer

Reaction/Reason: Scot's younger brother Ben was reaped as know one else in his family could take his place scot volunteered.

Alliances: Scot's planing to go it alone.

Other: he is determined to win for his family and his girlfriend