Hiela Male Three: Choas

Name: Choas

Age: 18 almost 19

Sex: Male

Country: Hiela

Physical Description: With his shaggy, wind tossed hair and hollowed cheeks, he has often been the victim of the girl's stare and giggling's. His eyes are as dark as his hair and a scowl is more often than not on his brow. He is tall and well built, and one single scar mares his face, running from his left temple and up into his hair.

Background: Chaos is a bastard child, his mother being married already. He never knew who his father was, nor did he care to know. His mother loved him, but he did not love her. Chaos lived a wild life, almost dying countless times and living alone out in the wild for weeks and months on end.

Personality: Chaos is well named, for all about him and within him dwells chaos. He would be well described as a Byronic hero, if one of his standing could be called a hero. More villainess is this boy then all in this kingdom called Hiela and he revels in it.

Chaos is intelligent and very cunning, prone to anger and recklessness. However this boy suffers from the horrible curse called love, this boy is in love. This girl, who seems too pure for this world holds his heart and she doesn't know it. Chaos has often wanted to tell her but he knows that he could never be good enough for her. In this regard he is tortured both day and night. He wishes to be better for her, but his anger and highly emotional state always pulls him back into the mire which is his personality

Weapon of Choice: A Sword, or a dagger

Strength/Weaknesses: Some have called him mad; he himself has done some many a time. He loathes himself and how he cannot change. Chaos' temper will lash out at times without being able to stop it and he can be very, very reckless. However he knows how to fight, and how to kill. Chaos has lived in the wilderness and bitter cold of his home country and he knows how to survive.

Token: He has but a scrap of cloth, which his lady once wore.

Reaped/Volunteered: Reaped

Reaction/Reason: Chaos had no reaction, he just stood there not registering that his name had been called until he was escorted up to the stage.

Alliances: He will take on Alliances and willingly, however only if he can see himself benefiting from them.

Other: N/A