Berrano Male One: Tibius Von Celenhight

Name: Tibius Von Celenhight

Age: 17

Sex: Male

Country: Berrano

Physical Description: 4"6' (he is really short but does height really matter?), very solid, blue eyes, dark brown hair.

Background: Tibius had a pretty normal life going to school and hanging around with friends. Until about 5 years ago when the war started and than his life was turned upside down his parents went off to fight the war and he was left to look after his younger brother and sister. And having to look after you siblings at the age of 12 can be really difficult especially when you have to go into caves and survive off the land. Not that there is much to eat in the wasteland of a desert.
But he survived but not necessarily for the best of things. Especially since both his parents died in the final battle.

Personality: very quite and not very trusting but if he learns to trust someone he will protect them with his life.

Weapon of Choice: spear, sling shot

Strengths: has some pretty good survival skills. And can camouflage really well.

Weaknesses: can't swim due to the fact there isn't much water where he come from.

Token: His parents wedding rings that's he has hanging around his neck with a shoelace.

Reaped/Volunteered: Reaped.

Reaction/Reason: he was devastated and near tears but didn't let anyone see to make him look stronger

Alliances: inbox if interested.

Other: N/A