Acanliano Male One: Agustin Saharra

Name: Agustin Saharra

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Country: Acanliano

Physical Description: Agustin has slender cheeks and a strong jawline and cheek bones. His features are defined with a tinge of milky white skin that lays over porcelain. Freckles dot his neck and face, standing against the pale coloring. His hair is fluffed and frayed, splitting at the ends and giving it rough look. It's uncommon for you to find him not covered in rock powder as he's constantly hitting up the mounts. Eyes the pigment of turquoise seaweed float around the room, memorizing every face and appearance.

Background: Agustin grew up in the sky. The air being elevated at all times caused him to develop a deeper pitched voice that sounds almost scratched. His sister Alis is the only other person besides himself that he truly ever loved. When he was sent on a hunt and trapped in between to sledges, Agustin lost all sense of humanity. He never talks about it, and refuses to sleep without any sort of light. Even if it comes down to laying under the stars if only to know that the hell he was trapped in for months was over. Alis being a few years younger never understood why Agustin had left her for plague, although they try hard to be on better terms, she uses his past as a way of guilt tripping him into things he can't stand. It was her who'd triggered the reaction, but the mountains was what started his endless nightmare.

Personality: Agustin is the type to be deadly silent. His body language is that of a delicate doe, graceful with the innocence in his eyes. Although, being forced to work labors, climbing the mountains up and down, drowning in the too fresh air. Although he's not mute, Agustin is very limited with the people he talks to. Those who don't deserve his attention, won't receive it. Even more so, he's classified as the 'bad boy'. Drinking his wagers and betting on the underdog. Stronger than he may seem, many underestimate the control he has. That's well, until they get brutally killed but than again, it's just an accident. Agustin has little remorse and won't stand to see the ones he cares for hurt or even touched.

Weapon of Choice: Axes are a main priority, but anything that pierces directly through the skin with as much pain as possible is a second best. Knives, arrows, and all the et cetera.

Strengths: Agustin doesn't care about life. They're fragile, letting the emotions they feel get in the way of what's important. Almost as if he turned his humanity off, Agustin doesn't have any sense of guilt or grief. After climbing the mountains, watching exactly where each foothold was; he has agile reflexes and keen eyes.

Weaknesses: Although he pulls a fake facade as a way to leer in potential victims, like a spider cradling it's web, sometimes the fly's smarter than him. Agustin doesn't know when to stop pushing further and further.

Token: A thick band of the shirt he wore when being enclosed, it reminds him of a time he'd spent so long to forget.

Reaped/Volunteered: Reaped

Reaction/Reason: As all the best our, Agustin was reaped from the existing pool of competitors. Something he'd never expected, but than again, so many things in his life went wrong. Although he would never show it, Agustin cried that night before realizing he had nothing more to live for.

Alliances: The more people he gains trust of, the easier it is to kill them. Learn their ways, better yet; their fatal flaws, the things that will make their death draw out painfully. So of course, just ask.

Other: Boom!