Hiela Male Two: Eddyn Thorn

• इन्हें समर्पित: GWVallejo

Name: Eddyn Thorn

Age: 18

Sex: Male

Country: Hiela

Physical Description: Eddyn is notorious for how soft his hair appears to be. Yet, many do not know, it is very rough to the touch. Despite Hiela's typical tan complexion, Eddyn has skin that represents the appearance of his country. His eyes pierce like ice as a whole, but the irises are enough to calm anyone down. The thick bridge of his nose compliments his clean eyebrows, giving him the impression of having control. He is above average in height and has a beautiful smile. His two issues, however, are his calloused hands and battered feet. He often wears gloves to protect how worked his fingers are, and every step holds a sting.

Background: Laya and Marcen are fantastic parents, but they don't connect with Eddyn easily. Being an only child contradicts that, but neither of his parents originally wanted children to begin with. And although they'll never say it out loud, Eddyn was an unplanned mistake. The thought sickens him and provides a base for his minor trust issues and inability to form relationships. He spends many of his days in solitude; there isn't anyone there to talk to. The sound of echoing birds distract him when his heart is racing, but his memory has wiped the image completely. His parents won't tell him what happened, but he knows it occurred at age six.

Personality: Eddyn is proper, organized, and ready to become and adult and take care of a family. He wants a secure feeling of himself, though, before that journey begins. He is a family-oriented person, yet he lacks a very complex, close relationship with his parents. His thoughts are lost and incapable of coherence, and he feels like an outcast in his household. He tries too hard to impress, no matter who he is with, but many do not see how hard it is for him. His outgoing and seemingly suave speech are enough to erase suspicion of his self-consciousness. People assume he is well-kept and powerful just by looking at him, but he is weak instead. He is looking for answers to something, but he doesn't know what they are, or where to find them.

Weapon of Choice: He's never worked with much, but his hands are adept with a fine-bladed shovel, from shoveling snow for years.

Strengths: He is organized on the outside, always knowing where the right papers are and where everything goes. His memory is greater than others, which comes from his desire to be the top of his class. He can't exactly recount countless facts or remember conversations down to every syllable, but his mind, well, knows what is important. His vision isn't hindered in the dark, because of how Hiela is simply that. Dark.

Weaknesses: He is not the strongest, young man of Hiela. Most can beat him in a one-on-one match, but that's not to say he wouldn't leave a few bruises of his own. He spaces out in the most inappropriate of moments, never realizing it until someone physically touches him. He is unorganized on the inside, never knowing what thoughts to put away or what really matters.

Token: Nothing; he would be too afraid of losing it.

Reaped/Volunteered: Reaped.

Reaction/Reason: Eddyn was afraid, but more confused. He heard his name and followed directions up to the stage, but he didn't know whether or not to feel afraid, or amused. The prospect of death isn't what he fears, but the idea of losing his future.

Alliances: He doesn't feel comfortable with it.

Other: The memory involvingthe birds is hidden from him because it affected his parents just as much. Allthree were sent through hell, but the nightmares have all gone.

Author Games: Welcome to Alianzaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें