Touch Once More

Stiles' heart pounded, dread and anticipation becoming one as he knocked on the Hale house door. Anxious to get inside, the teenager tapped his feet, wishing this could be over before it started. Oh god he's coming, Stiles panicked quietly when feeling the vibrations of footsteps. Sure enough, seconds passed and the door was opened by a familiar werewolf.

Derek's eyes traveled up and down Stiles' body, "Back again?"

The teenager squinted, "Would you prefer I didn't?"

Derek bit his inner lip, hating the thought of a night without Stiles' touch. He reached out, wrapping his fingers around Stiles' belt loop. With a tug, he was pulled into the house and slammed against the now shut door. Stiles breathed heavily, a sting in his back from the hard collision.

Derek pressed his arms against the wooden door, trapping the boy between them, "I couldn't be more pleased that you did."

Stiles swallowed, saying goodbye to the gentleness Derek showed last night, "So I take it the new deal with Scott was just a cover."

The wolf smirked, "I had to keep up my end of the bargain, didn't I?" One hand unpinned itself, fingers grazing down the teenagers cheek, "And now I not only have the first thing I wanted, I have the second one too."

Stiles glared, eyes hardening after hearing Derek call him a "thing". Was he only an object? One that cooperated so willingly last night which planted a fury in his gut. Stiles clenched his teeth, slapping Derek's hand from his face. The wolf's eyebrow raised, eyes staring challengingly into Stiles' soul. Immediately regretting it, the boys features softened, breathing beginning to hitch in fear.

"A little feisty today, aren't you?" asked Derek, lifting his arm to replace it against the door. When his hand raised, Stiles closed his eyes, flinching in fear that Derek was about to strike him. The wolf's eyes widened, hands slowly returning to his side. The quivering teenager opened his eyes only to look into the gentle ones of Derek, "Stiles, I'd never hurt you." He swallowed, gaze darting around the house as Derek continued, "It's not like you're here to be my slave."

Stiles stayed silent even though thoughts threw themselves around in his mind. If Derek didn't want to hurt him or to use him, then why was he even here? That indeed was a sticky question but it didn't make him any less thankful. Derek could've easily injured him, punished him for his refusal, but he didn't. He only tried to assure Stiles that the intentions of harming him were none. Gratefulness washed over the boy and he felt the desperate need to give Derek what he craved, seeing as he wasn't voluntarily taking it. Stiles charged forward, lips crashing against Derek's like a small boat against a massively swirling wave. Derek immediately held him, arms wrapped securely around the younger boy's waist. Hesitantly, Stiles stepped off the door, fingers beginning to run carelessly through Derek's hair. He turned his head, tongue piercing through the boy's lips and quickly welcomed. Sighing in relief, the beta slowed their kiss, hand sinking down Stiles' back and gripped tightly on his bottom. He sucked in a breath, humming to the rhythm of his heartbeat as Derek suckled on his lips. They paused, Stiles breathing heavily as he took Derek's other hand from his waist, pressing it softly on his cheek. The wolf smiled, fingers resuming their venture when traveling about Stiles' face. He looked up at Derek widely, resisting not as their lips joined once more.

___________________________________________________________________________________

After a long and rather impatient day, Stiles arrived home. Tiptoeing up the stairs, he tried his best not to wake his father. Finding dead bodies, Stiles could cover up but not a werewolf booty call. However, he had to point out that of the two times he went to Derek's, there wasn't all that much booty. Of course the deprived beta had stolen some feels tonight but Stiles didn't mind, he liked to be touched. Wait, what? No, not by Derek, the boy scolded himself, he violated me and nothing more. But Stiles couldn't bring himself to believe it. Derek's hands on his thighs or his waist, his back or his bottom gave him a rush. Indeed a rush he never experienced but made him want to. Stiles sighed, flopping face first into his bed. A migraine emerging, the teenager turned off his lights, accepting the fact that yes, he wanted to have sex with Derek Hale.

___________________________________________________________________________________