Pleasant Surprise

The next day Stiles sat idly in his parked jeep, forehead resting on the steering wheel. For hours he'd been sitting here, still parked at the school long after it cleared out. What was he supposed to do? He should've been at Derek's, kissing and obeying politely as his hands traveled about the boy's body. But no, he hurt Derek, it was obvious and Stiles shouldn't have even cared. Less time with Derek, the better right? Then why did he feel so apart without the muscular betas hands holding him together?

Stiles lifted his head, finding an excuse to trick his mind into going to Derek's. Granted, his mind thought of it so it wasn't all that tricky but nevertheless he was going. This was a business deal, the confident teenager told himself, and the full moon hadn't passed so the deal was still on. His jeep revved, ignition roaring to life as Stiles stepped hard on the gas. It was almost six, Derek probably thought he'd never come back. The only thing he didn't regret as of now was getting a speed engine transplant.

Stiles wasted no time, slamming his jeep's door shut so Derek would know he was here. Chances are the wolf heard his car pull up but he liked the dramatic effect. Stiles' fists pounded on the fragile looking door like thunder amongst a sunny day. Just like the first time, he heard Derek's footsteps vibrate through the house, anticipation sinking into his veins. What seemed like forever passed and then the singed door was rendered ajar, revealing a familiarly lust-provoking werewolf. He seemed quite surprised, shifting his weight uncomfortably.

Business or not, Stiles didn't want to explain his return, too much talking and not enough of what he truly came for. After taking a slow step towards the open door frame, the boy practically jumped Derek, lips scrambling for the touch of his own. Offset by the occurrence, the all but confused beta clutched Stiles' shoulder, gently pushing their lips apart.

"What're you doing?" Derek asked, a shocked glim in his eyes.

"What's it look like?" Stiles inquired back, voice deep and heavy, "I'm keeping up my end of the bargain."

Derek smirked, wrapping his arm around the boy's waist and tugged him forward. After hearing the loose hinged door slam shut, Stiles once again found himself against it. He almost drown in the wolf's swallowing gaze, telling Stiles that he wanted to devour him.

"I've been waiting all day for you." Derek told him in a whisper, demonstrative breath inhaled through Stiles' lips.

"I'm here now." replied the boy, lust weakening him, "You don't have to wait anymore."

The lasciviously tempted wolf let out a leaden breath, one hand sliding to the back of Stiles' head, "Thank god." and he pushed their lips together, kissing the boy he felt like he hadn't kissed in centuries.

Stiles hesitantly lifted his arms, wrapping them around Derek's neck. He couldn't deny that it felt nice to be wanted, to be desired by someone far more experienced than he. But it still made him nervous, worried that he wouldn't do it right. Of course sex was a simple concept and probably all he'd have to do is lay there but the thought was still nerve racking. Equally as nerve racking was Derek's hands sliding down to his thighs, lifting the small teenager up with little effort. Letting out his first moan, Stiles' legs wrapped around Derek's waist, large palms holding him up. Then the beta began to walk, still clutching tightly onto Stiles. He kissed Derek hard, releasing all of his frustration and confusion. The only thought in Stiles' mind was the wolf's lips, and how they collided so perfectly with his own. Before he was aware of the change in scenery, Stiles found himself being let to his feet, Derek's arms circling his waist as they stood in his room.

Feeling Derek slow their lips caress, Stiles was allowed his breath. As heavy as it was, he still heard Derek whisper, "Stiles, can you do something for me?"

He wanted to scream that he'd do anything, but instead looked up, asking the lust-dazed wolf widely, "What?"

It wasn't until Stiles realized a hand left his waist, hearing the metal cling of Derek unbuckling his belt, glancing down with a swallow, "Derek, I-I've never done that before."

"Doesn't matter." replied the beta.

Stiles' breathing hitched, fear of Derek's dissatisfaction. But he was right, what did it matter? Derek wanted this, and Stiles was here to fulfill his every desire. He had to. Nodding shakily, Stiles uttered, "Okay."

Sighing in relief, Derek pulled Stiles backwards, leaning on his desk. In need for confidence, Stiles pressed their lips together, receiving the usual zap of nervous energy. Then he sunk down, his knees meeting the floor as Derek's anticipation grew. He stared down, watching the boy unzip his jeans. Stiles could see how large Derek was which only made him more scared. God, this was going to be a disaster but it was a little late to run off now. Also Derek kept all clothing on so he had no option of stalling as his mouth met something else. Closing his eyes, Stiles knew he had to speed this up, hesitating as he pulled down the front of Derek's briefs. Once he sprung out, Stiles gulped, forcing himself not to pause before taking him in his mouth. Derek sucked in a sharp breath, Stiles deciding to take that as a good sign. Furrowing his eyebrows, the kneeling teenager scooted closer, enjoying the honey-like taste.

"Fuck." Derek exhaled, pressing his lips together.

Stiles held the base of his excitement, tongue circling around the tip. Doing his best to avoid using teeth, Stiles opened his mouth further, soon suctioning as his head bobbed. Derek looked down, watching how the boy's lips closed around him, a wet version of bliss as Stiles' throat expanded. The boy hummed, hands holding the back of Derek's legs to keep his hips close. He clenched his fists, claws temping the surface of Derek's fingertips. It's true, Stiles was his anchor to humanity but somehow the anchor always found a way to become the trigger to the beast inside.

Holding his breath, Stiles suddenly felt no insecurity. It wasn't Derek's vibrations that he felt against his tongue nor how the loosening beta grunted, but something possessed him to jump. Stiles closed his eyes, head pushing forward as all of Derek entered his mouth, sinking deep into his throat. The wolf gasped, recently emerged claws digging into his wooden desk. However, furnishings meant nothing to him- Stiles did. As much as Derek wanted this, he couldn't risk hurting the one thing that hadn't yet left him.

Hand immediately under Stiles' chin, Derek lifted him up. Once the boy was at eye level, he felt the anxiety rush back. Why did Derek stop him? Was it that terrible? Instead of scolding him or demanding something else, the beta looked softly at him, one clawless hand cupping the side of Stiles' face. Then Derek kissed him, lips feeling as brilliantly silken as they did before. Stiles' grew dizzy, breath hitching as his bottom lip was suckled, Derek now providing his oxygen.

Eyes fluttering open, Stiles looked up at the gentle wolf, caramel eyes broadening. In a cracked whisper, he asked, "W-Was that not good?"

Derek chuckled dryly, knowing it was the exact opposite, "Are you seriously asking me that?"

Stiles' lips curved, looking down at the arms that were wrapped around his waist. That seemed like a compliment, right? Stiles never thought his mind would say this but the idea of Derek enjoying his work made him feel warm. His cheeks blushed and everything, dimples even appearing out of his brightening smile. Derek gazed downward, seeing how happy the boy looked, arms intertwined with his own. But the wolf's features sunk, remembering that tomorrow was the full moon. God, the lovestruck beta missed Stiles already- too much to handle. He'd taught Scott how to control himself and watched him chose an anchor. Like Derek, it wasn't an emotion but a person- a person that Scott loved. Allison and he seemed like love at first sight and when thinking about it, that's how Derek felt about Stiles. However, these nights were over. The boy would no longer come by daily to provide the comfort or even company that Derek received from him. Maybe that's all it was, maybe the love struck beta was just lonely with a cold heart and craved someone who wasn't. This was no love story but the story of a broken wolf, seeking out comfort in such depths of desire that he'd never been before.

____________________________________________________________________________________