Eye For An Eye

Stiles arrived in front of the Hale house, sighing in relief when seeing the black Camaro parked in front. Okay, Stiles reconsidered with a falter in his breath, why the fuck did I come here again? Needless to say, his nervousness returned, almost tempting him to head right back home. But no, Derek already knew he was here, he had to. If Stiles left now, the wolf would just stop by his house wondering what was going on. The teenager couldn't explain it to himself much less Derek.

Hesitantly exiting his jeep, Stiles walked slowly up to the door, anticipative heart pounding like a torn drum set. He sucked in a breath, jumping to knock hardly on the wooden door. However, it was already open, swinging wider as if it was welcoming Stiles to come in. He did, knowing that hauling ass out of here now would be pointless and cowardly. When closing the smoldered hinges behind him, Stiles glanced around, completely aware that Derek should've noticed his presence long ago. Stiles smirked, remembering the last time he entered this house by himself, soon greeted by Derek holding his back against him.

"Derek!" he called out, tired of waiting for something that he knew not of. He stepped forward, foot once again pressing against the loose floorboard, creaking throughout the house, "You're not gonna grab me again, are you?"

Stiles turned his head, looking to the right side of the staircase only to see a shirtless werewolf laying on the wooden floor and what appeared to he unconscious. "Derek!" Stiles exclaimed, rushing towards him. Immediately kneeling beside him, he placed his hands on the beta's face, feeling how cold his skin was. How long had he been like this?

"Derek, wake up!" Stiles ordered, palm gently hitting Derek's cheek.

Oh screw it, he thought, raising his hand to strike the wolf, seeing blue eyes shoot open. Stiles threw himself backwards, worried that Derek was shifting and would attempt to rip his throat out. But no, his eyes darted around the house, scanning every inch of the premises before meeting Stiles'. Derek breathed in silently, sitting up only to enter into a slew of coughs. Blood dripped from his lips, attempting with all his strength to turn away from the boy. But Stiles didn't care, immediately crawling toward the physically unimpaired beta. However, something was obviously wrong, even werewolves don't hike up blood for no reason.

"Derek?" Stiles said again, "What the hell happened?"

"The alpha." Derek stated, spitting out the remaining amount of blood in his mouth.

"I thought you said he was gone." Stiles watched the wolf intently, muscles twitching as he sat up.

"I said he was leaving." Derek corrected, shaky fingers attempting to wipe off the blood that rested on the corner of his lips. It didn't help though, simply smearing it down the wolf's chin.

Stiles scooted closer, queasiness of maroon liquids fading as he reached out, thumb wiping the blood off Derek's face. Taken aback by the boys gentle touch, the beta froze, eyes locked on his soft features. "W-what're you doing here?" Derek asked weakly, noticing how Stiles' eyes analyzed his topless form.

"I.." Stiles looked down, cheeks turning a shade of pink, "I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?" his head tilted to the side, muscular arms propping up his equally toned back.

Swallowing, Stiles felt the lust start to boil, fizzing into his reflectively libidinous retinas, "Nothing." he cleared his throat, "It can wait."

Derek chuckled dryly, practically smelling Stiles' nervousness, "Wait for what?"

"You." he stated, looking authoritatively at the wolf, "You need to sit down."

"I am sitting." Derek remarked, sensing Stiles had another motive.