Left Unsaid

Stiles prodded guiltily at his locker, trying to pretend he wasn't anticipating the visit with Derek tonight. However, he wondered if anything would actually happen. There had been a lot of kissing and touching but not any real action. Stiles rolled his eyes, remembering a time when he was grateful that's all that happened. Taking into account, that time was only a couple days ago, the boy made a decision. Whatever Derek wanted him to do, he'd be willing but in no way was he allowed to enjoy it. Stiles wouldn't do anything extra, just stand there if he could- or lay there, depending on how the night turned.

Not hearing his footsteps, Stiles jumped when Scott appeared in the corner of his eyeline, "Whoa," Scott put his hands up, "sorry, man."

"It's okay." Stiles waved him off, "Don't worry about it."

Scott looked suspiciously at him, "So you're alright then?"

"Yeah." Stiles forced a confident nod, "I'm fine, why?"

"No reason." Scott began, "It's just that you seem a little nervous."

"Yeah, for you!" Stiles lied, knowing he couldn't explain his predicament, "Two days has now turned into one. Has Derek talked to you at all?"

"Yeah." Scott nodded, beginning to walk side by side to class with Stiles, "He came over last night around seven."

The human boy coughed, almost choking on such information, "He did?"

"Uh, yeah." Scott replied, a suspicious glance at his friend, "We're working on control, remember?"

Stiles nodded, piecing together that Derek must've went to Scott's house right after he left, "Yeah, but I-I just think that's kind of late, especially on a school night."

Scott raised his eyebrow, "We were looking for a dead body at midnight."

Stiles rolled his eyes, trying his best not to be suspicious, "Yeah, but that was interesting, Derek isn't."

Scott shook his head, a tiny smile beginning to shape his face. Stiles sighed in relief as he walked into class right behind his beta friend. Scott wasn't at all dumb, but Stiles knew that he was a bit oblivious to some things. Who knew one day that trait would come in handy?

____________________________________________________________________________________

Stiles breathed deeply, trying to calm his unintentional excitement to see Derek. He shouldn't like it when he was there and he certainly shouldn't look forward to it. That was completely absurd, he was practically blackmailed into the whole thing. Feeling the anger begin to boil through his veins, Stiles sighed, becoming indifferent to whatever act he was about to perform.

He knocked on the door, hands planted firmly in his pockets. Well this was a longer wait, Stiles complained to himself, usually Derek couldn't get to the door fast enough. "It's unlocked!" he heard the wolf call out from what sounded like upstairs. Great, Stiles thought while rolling his eyes, Derek's probably idly waiting for me in his bedroom butt-naked. However, that idea didn't bother him as much as it should've.

When entering the memory smoldered house, Stiles looked around, hoping he wouldn't have to go up to Derek's room by himself. Being led up there seemed much more plausible like he didn't choose it. The boy took a step forward, floorboard cracking underneath his light feet. Startled, Stiles jumped backwards, heartbeating significantly faster. Stealing his breath completely, he felt someone grab him from behind, their large hands holding his hips against them.

"What the hell?!" he exclaimed in aggravation.

Derek chuckled, keeping his torso still as they pressed together, "I like it when you tense."