Two

The thought of the boy i saw in the florist didn't arise again until later that evening, when I was sat doing nothing.
It was only 6 pm.
Follow him.
What's the point? Why should I follow him?
Follow him!
I shot up, grabbing my coat and gloves, before leaving. I pulled my jacket on, then pulling my gloves on. I stuffed my gloved hands in my pockets, staring straight ahead as I walked out of my house.
If you could even call it a house.
I made my way down the street, turning and crossing the street a few times, before I was back at that same café.
I sat down, ordered what I had a few hours earlier, and pulled out a cigarette. I lit it, and began my watch until the boy left his job.
I didn't even know why I was so fascinated with him in the first place.
It's just an ordinary person who is abnormally beautiful.
The sun was starting to go down and people were buzzing around.
After about an hour of aimlessly people watching, I could see him in the window again. He was talking to someone, smiling and nodding. After a few minutes of trying to read lips the boy waved goodbye, and was making his way out of the florist.
I got up, putting out my cigarette and following behind him. He had his pale hands wrapped around his waist, the cold making him shiver. I stayed a bit behind, knowing far too well how not to be seen.
Gerard was looking around nervously. I saw his hands grip the fabric of his coat in his fists tighter, looking around him more. He looked genuinely anxious.
The boy only looked behind him once, to which I stared down at my phone.
When we finally arrived at his house I had to smirk just a bit. There was a huge garden, a bird bath, a bird feeder, etc. it was two story's high and small, but long in the back.
After half an hour I slowly opened the metal fence, closing it and making my way to the side of the house.
His room had to be somewhere over there. Lucky for me, there was literally staircase that lead to Gerard's room.
I thought about how dangerous that was and anyone could climb up and break in, but then i realized that that's exactly what I'm doing.
Well, not the breaking in part. I'm jus going to.. Watch him.
Frank had done this before. But all the other times it was for work. This didn't make fucking sense. I was about to just leave when i saw Gerard come in to his room in the corner of my eye.
I looked up, staring at him.
He seemed tired. He stretched his arms, looked around a bit, before undressing.
I took a sharp intake of breath as he pulled his shirt off. He was beautiful. His skin was so pale, it looked so soft. He had light stretch mark on his hips.
He touched them lightly, frowning. I watched him as he then tugged his jeans down, letting them fall to his ankles. He was just in his boxers when he wrapped his arms around himself, staring down at his body with a shameful look.
I just wanted to tell him that he was beautiful. I wanted to hug him and kiss his stretch marks.
What was happening to me?
I saw a some tears well in his eyes and panicked a bit. He slowly walked over to his dresser and pulled out a big shirt, pulling it on. He rubbed at his thighs, or the stretch marks on his thighs and sighed, rubbing his eyes.
He let the big shirt fall over his legs,, before he climbed into his bed. I watched him read his book, cuddled up under his sheets for an hour.
I watched as he slowly fell asleep, his hair falling all over his face, his lips parted a bit. His book lay on his chest, his hands curled up by it. He looked so beautiful.
I wanted to stay and watch him sleep all night but I couldn't. Not if I wanted to be caught. It would happen eventually if I stayed. He has parents right?
I quietly make my way slowly down the stairs, before I was running and jumping the fence.
I don't know what the fuck I just did. Why am i so attracted to him?
Why is it that all I want to do right now is touch him.