Twenty three

Hi!!! Back from the dead. Logged in to delete these out of fear my friends would find them but it seems like you guys really enjoy them so I'm gonna publish all my drafts and try to end the story. Hope you're doing well!
<3
Gerard's POV)
I felt safer with Frank then before, in a very odd way. I felt almost protected, but in the hands of someone dangerous.
Which I was.
After he told me to get upstairs I heard them talking, his friends making jokes about fucking me and stuff, me leaking through my door feeling uncomfortable and a little scared, watched as Frank got red and growled back at them.
"Shut up"
But when they didn't stop he lost it, reaching over the landing to grab at their neck, but another guy pulled him off.
"He's fucking mine is that clear?" He said in a low voice and I felt a little weak, my face heating up.
That's when I quietly shut my door, going back to my desk.
I didn't eat anything or do anything all day. I just worried and waited. The time came where I finally heard their voices again but they were a bit softer.
I peaked out the door and almost immediately caught eyes with a very scary looking Frank holding a black duffel bag.
I wondered what they were going to do.
If it involved murder, or if it just involved money.
I was scared he'd get caught.
I couldn't believe myself, that I didn't want my captor to be caught, but i couldn't deny it. I was so scared.
I waited up, drinking coffee and walking around in my room to keep from falling asleep.
When I finally heard them walk in i admit i was excited. i peaked out my door and listened to Frank's foot steps. Finally he turned the corner and I immediately noticed that he looked... Different. He carried a stone cold expression, His body relaxed. He looked different. He looked scary.
It was probably from what he had just done, no matter what it was. He looked impenetrable. Dangerous.
He stopped, our eyes meeting.
I blinked and moved to shut my door, wrapping my arms around myself and laying down for the night.
I was so torn. What would happen to me if I decided to be with Frank? Would I be taken away from him? Would he be killed? Would I be killed? I was so scared. I just wanted to be in his arms, and forget for a second how deadly he his, just let him hold me close, and pray that it will all be okay. My heart kept insisting the fact that he kidnapped me, but for what? Was I just a porcelain piece to put on his shelf? Were there others?
The thing is, I felt okay when I was with him. I felt happier, safer, loved. It was crazy. Absolutely fucking crazy.
I clutched my pillow and let some tears fall, complete anguish washing over me.
I thought about knocking on his door and asking to sleep in his bed with him but I knew that was ridiculous. I could never bring myself to do that. I could never stoop so low. It was partly me being afraid of him and partly just that I couldnt stomach his affection just yet. I know he'd let me in a heartbeat but asking him would feel like losing something. Perhaps control, or maybe my sanity. Perhaps I didn't want him to know that I needed him.
I imagined he was holding me anyway, closing my eyes, crying myself to sleep.

---

Frank's POV:

The night was long. I didn't sleep much, though I was exhausted from the stick up. I couldn't get the look in his eyes out of my head.
There was something else there. He was scared, for sure, but also.. Also...
I couldn't put my finger on it. I thought about it long and hard, until i got a headache.
Pondering the possibilities.
Relief? Excitement? Sadness? Anxiety?
Anticipation?
The next morning I was dozing off, my laptop on my chest. Only two tabs were opened. 1st- Netflix, 2nd- a clothing shop.
I was shopping for Gerard. I was so exhausted, I don't think I was thinking straight.
It was around 10 am when I felt myself waking up. I felt the laptop slowly being pulled off my chest. Half asleep, my eyes half-batted open. There was Gerard, staring down at my laptop. I grabbed his wrist, hearing a gasp from him. It didn't process in my mind clearly, and I just acted from impulse.
I pulled him in to my arms, pulling the blankets to fall over us. The lapstop fell to the blankets beside us and I opened my eyes. I could feel him, tense and unmoving. I closed my eyes again, guilt and anger at myself bubbling in my stomach.
I flipped him to lay on his back, hovering above him. He looked so shocked. I wanted not to care. My mind was still 3/4ths asleep. I would've kissed the poor boy if I wasn't so exhausted.
"Fra-Frank I'm sorry I didn't mean to wa-"
"Shut up" I snapped sleepily, making him jump. "come here" I hummed, closing my eyes, pulling him close again.
I thought it was a dream.
I buried my head in to his hair, holding his waist and and sighing in content. I didn't remember much after that, I was literally falling asleep. God this boy made me soft. I cant imagine what hes thinking.