Seven

I carried him inside and up the steps. He looked strangely peaceful, beautiful. I hoped I hadn't hurt him.
I carried him down the hall, and in to the extra bed room. There were so many empty rooms.
I laid him down on the bed softly, holding the back of his head.
I sat next to his bed for a few hours. I took off his shoes and Set them beside the bed and pulled a thick, quilted blanket over him. The sun was beginning to rise and it was shining through the window, setting a peaceful, beautiful color to the dull room. It was a peachy rose color. It cascaded over the bed and his face.
I stared down at him, my hand resting beside his head on the pillow.
He was just so beautiful. My hand other slowly moved to caress his jet black hair. I wanted to kiss him, but I knew I had to wait, and should relish that I could touch him at all.
His eyelashes were shining in the sun. His lips looked soft.
It was at that moment that his body decided to wake up. His eyes batted open, his body flinching terribly in shock when seeing me and our close proximity. I felt his heart thump against my own chest.
I quickly, gently rested my hand over his mouth, making sure not to cover his nose, and His eyes went wider.
"Don't try to scream. No one will hear you. You'll just hurt your throat" I whispered.
Tears welled in his eyes. His eyes. I could see the sunrise in them.
Of course I felt bad, but not that bad, because I had him. All to myself. He was mine to protect now.
"I won't hurt you" I whispered, wiping his tears away, but they just kept coming, his body beginning to tremble slightly.
In my side drawer I had handcuffs, so he wouldn't try anything. I took my hand off his his mouth, glancing at his trembling lip, before I sat up. I reached over, pulled the drawer open, and he shot up, going to to run towards the door, but, like a reflex, my arm went flying out,colliding with his chest, pushing him to lie back down a bit more roughly then I intended. His body hit the mattress with force and He let out a choked cry. I wrapped one of the cuffs around his wrist, letting it click, before wrapping it around the headboard in a comfortable position. He stared at it, beginning to breathe fast and cry. I stared back down at him, wanting to say something, something to make him feel better, but I couldn't think of anything. There was nothing.
What did I have to say?
He sat back up, turning and trying to pull his wrist out of the binding. I grabbed his arm and the chain.
"You're just hurting yourself."
He pushed away from me and continued to try to pull himself free. I could see it pulling on his skin and it looked painful.
I held his arm still, grabbing the headboard. He couldn't fight against me, his strength no match for mine as he tried to pull away, looking at me through tearful eyes. The window was behind him and it made him look like an angel. The light shining through him as much as it was carried, through his hair, fingers, making him shine. I imaged the opposite wall carries our shadows.
He finally gave up, crying and pushing his body away from me, his arm outstretched.
There was nothing I could do. It was painful to see him to miserable.
So that's how I left him.