Five

I had to stay low after that, sitting inside the cafe rather than outside, being even more discrete when following him home.
He sometimes had nightmares. It was the hardest thing for me to do to stop myself from just opening the window and waking him up, ending the horror he was going through. He'd thrash around and cry and scream and there was nothing I could do about it.
He'd wake up covered in sweat and would have a panic attack, then would take a pill and read until sunrise. Those would be the hardest times to sneak out because id lost track of time and couldn't pull away. I had to go unobtrusive, walk so slowly the boards didn't creak underneath me. There wouldn't ever seem to be anyone downstairs, but I didn't want to take my chance. I don't think he lived with anyone. I've seen him take groceries home.
The day's rolled by, each being almost the same as the last, and I was coming to terms with the fact that I was obsessed.
If I thought I wanted him then, now it was so strenuous withstanding it, it became more and more and hard to control every night.
It was a Friday night, the weekend was rolling around, which he didn't work during so I had to spend my weekends doing nothing but watching twilight zone or some other horror flicks of sorts in my mansion.
Today he was wearing a pastel pink sweater, skeleton gloves and some black jeans, which I found adorable.
I followed him from the shop like usual, but today I was going mad. I was twitching and clenching my fists and I stopped myself from picking up my speed a few times. I wanted him right then and there.
It was becoming overwhelming. I wanted to touch him. I didn't want to hurt him or abuse him, I just wanted him to be mine.
I couldn't watch him through that window that night, I was afraid that I'd do something precarious. I was afraid that I'd break in and steal him of something.
I decided that Monday would be the day I make him mine for sure. For good.
I went back to my mansion that night, calling my men and explaining to them the plan. They were confused to why I was kidnapping some guy off the streets, but didn't ask questions. They knew not to. They would just be helping me take him to the mansion, I would be doing all the dirty work.