Chapter One

A/N In the media section is the two kidnappers, Alex and Isabella. Enjoy!

Calum's Pov

Me and the boys are currently in LA for 6 months to do some writing. But right now we are all fighting and yelling at each other because we are all stressed and we could't focus. So me and Michael decided to go out for a walk and get some food. "You ready Micheal?" I ask Michael while I slip on my black jacket and waited by the door for Michael to put on his shoes. "Yea." Michael mumbled said putting his wallet into his pocket. We both leave house and we started walking down the street. "Where do want to eat?" Michael asked looking at me while walking. "There is a chinnse place two blocks away." I say while walking towards the chinse place. "Sure." Michael said following me."You okay?" I ask Michael. "Yea, just stressed and tired." Michael replied just a slight smile on his face. "Okay." I said and we continued walking until we came across an ally way and we heard a girl crying. Me and Michael both looked at each other with confused expressions then Michael shouted "Hey you okay!" In to the ally way. But we got no response and the crying continued."Do you need any help!" I tried calling into the ally way. Who ever was crying must be hurt or scared because the crying hasn't stopped and we heard no one's voice. "Should we go and check?" Michael asked me with a concerned look on his face."Yea." I replied back. I pulled out my phone and I put it into flashlight mode since it was dark outside considering it was like 7 o clock in the evening and to see if the mysterious person was okay. We both walked into the ally way towards the sound of the crying. The all way had a dumpster and a few boxes and garbage but no person. We walked all the way down until we were meet with a brick wall and no person but the crying stopped. "Do you hear any more crying?" Michael asked me. "No." I replied. Then I heard Michael yell out in pain then fall to the floor. "Michael! Are you okay?" I shout and ask bending down so I was on the floor with him. I was about to call the police when I felt a pinch in my neck. I shouted out in pain then darkness took over and I fell to the ground.
-------Alex's Pov-----
I put the syringe into Calum's neck and I watched him fall to the ground. "Good job Alex." My best friend Isabella said coming and standing next to me. Isabella hid in black clothing and played a recording of someone crying so the boys would come into the ally way. Then I would stab them with the syringe filled with a very strong sleeping medince. "I got Calum, you get Michael." I said and Isabella nodded her head in response. I walked over to Calum and picked him up carried him bridal style to the blue van that was parked in front of the ally way. I put Calum into the adult sized babysit in the back and Isabella did the same with Michael. I got into the driver's seat while Isabella go into the passenger seat. And we were off to our house.
------Calum's Pov--------
I woke up in a what!?
I was wearing a what!?
I was dressed in a what?!

A/N Tell me what you guys thought of the first chapter! And what you thought of the cover. Also go read my other fan fic called 5sos' babysitter. :):)