Chapter 12 (part two)

A/N the police officer above forgot to say his name but it is wallis.
Flash Back
"Well we will be back. Calum watch Mikey." Isabella said then leaving the house with Alex...
End of Flash Back
I waited on the floor till I heard the car reverse and drive away. I got up and sat down next to Michael. "Mikey we can go!" I said with a gaint smile on my face but Michael tilted his head to the side and had confused look on his face. "Michael we can leave. We need to go." I said standing up from the couch. Michael pouted but I thought he was just joking around so I ran up the stairs in search of clothes. I walked to the nursery and started looking through the closet for some normal, not baby clothes. In the back on the floor was a small box and inside was two pairs of black skinny jeans and a Nirvana t-shirt and an All time low t-shirt. It was the clothes we were wearing on the first day. "Fuck yes!" I yelled then I took off the onesie and put on the jeans and Nirvana t-shirt but I left the diaper on because they didn't have any underwear. I picked up the clothes for Michael and walked to Alex's room in search of money. I looked inside her nightstand, untop of the dresser and her jackets. I came out with 20 dollars and doing the same to Isabella's room and got 40. I put the money in my pocket then walked downstairs to the living room. Michael was sitting there sucking on his tumb and a pout on his face. "Michael can you be a big boy or no?" I ask standing in front of him. Michael still looked confused and upset at the same time. I sighed then laid Michael down on the couch and changed him into jeans and a t-shirt. Once Michael was dressed I picked him up and set him on the ground but he feel on his butt. "Awe Mikey I am sorry." I said picking Michael up and rubbing his back while walking out the house. Then their was another problem we were in some random neighborhood and it was extremely fucking hot. I huffed and started walking away from the house. I could hear some ocean in the background but I continued to walk down the side walk. I looked around at my surroundings but the houses looked beachy and modern.
---------20 mintues later----------
I have been walking forever and finally I found the main road and town. I turn around to look behind me and saw that it was housing development. I huffed and looked at Michael who was sleeping with his thumb in his mouth. I cooed then looked around. The sidewalks were crowded and I could see the beach from where I was standing. And stores lined the side walk. 'Find a phone' I mumbled to myself and started walking away from the evil house. As I walked down the sidewalk Michael slept but I looked at each store we passed. I sighed and continued to walk down the sidewalk and ignoring the strange looks we got. I was walking when I heard a familiar voice. Isabella! I looked to my left and saw that they were walking out of store. My eyes bugged out my head and I ran and bumped into a few people but I ran. I started slowing down and sat down on bench that was located on the side walk. I lifted Michael off of my lap and laid him down on the bench with his head in my lap. I ran my fingers through his hair thinking how the actual fuck are we getting home.
------------Luke's Pov-----------
The boys have been gone for about 3 months now. I was sad and mopped around the house all day. Michael and Calum are like brothers to me and I don't want them getting hurt in any way possible. But each day passing feels like the odds are dwindling. I just wanted them to be home and safe but I try and keep a positive attitude. "Lukey you okay." Ashton asked moving my legs and setting down next to me on the couch. "N-no I just want Michael and Calum home. Its been 5 months. 5 fucking months!" I said tears clouding my vision. "I know Lukey I know." Ashton said then me sitting on his lap and cuddling into his chest. "Do you think they are okay?" I ask looking up at Ashton. "Yep and I bet they will be home very soon." Ashton replied with a smile on his face. "I hope." I say with a smile then Ashton's phone started ringing. I sighed then moved off his lap and Ashton stood up and got out his phone. I curled into a ball on the couch while Ashton talked. When I looked at Ashton he was crying happy tears and gigantic smile on his face. I sat up as Ashton hug up the phone then gave me a bear hug. "Our boys are coming home Lukey." He said. "Wait really?" I question stepping out of Ashton's embrace. "Yea they were near Venice Beach!" Ashton said that giant smile never leaving his face. "Yay!" I cheer then jumping into Ashton's arms. "Let's go get them." Ashton said putting me on my feet then grabbing my hand. We both walked out of the house and into the car.
------------Calum's Pov--------
I was sitting there as Michael slept untill he woke up. "Mommy?" Michael asked looking around then crying. "Mikey its okay Cally is here" I said pulling Michael into my chest. A few mintues later he calmed down but had a pout on his face. "What's wrong mikey?" I ask setting him down next to me since it was fucking hot out here and I was dying. "Where are we Calum?" Michael asked slowly slipping out of his headspace. "I don't know Michael and I am scared and worried." I said curling myself into a ball. "How did we get here?" Michael asked while playing with my hair. "A-alex and isabella l-left and told us not to l-leave but I d-did and took you along a-and ran." I explained tears streaming down my face. "Its okay Cally." Michael said scooting closer to me. "W-" Michael was cut off from a man walking towards us. I sat up and saw a police officer walking towards. I quickly got up and was about to run but Michael caught me and made me sit on the bench. "Hello boys. Are you two Michael Gordon Clifford and Calum Thomas Hood?" He asked standing in front of us. "I am Michael and this is Calum." Michael replied while I played with my fingers to shy to answer. "Alright will you two follow me." He asked. "Yes." Michael said then standing up and I followed right behind him as we walked to the police officer's car. He opened the back door then Michael climbed in and me following behind him. I laid my head in his lap as the officer started the car and drove off. The cool air came through the vents and I feel alseep.
----------Michael's Pov--------
I ran my fingers through Calum's hair as he slept knowing he a stressful afternoon. "So where are you taking us officer?" I ask leaning back and relaxing. "Well you two boys have been gone for three months and your roommates are worried sick." He replied not taking his eyes off the road. "Are we going to see my roommates?" I ask. "We are heading to the police station to see them now." H replied with a smile. "Thank you." I said then looking out the window. I cant belive I was gone for 5 months. It couldn't have been that long. Could it? I mean we did the same thing everyday and never left the house. Did they slip something into our drinks? Luke and Ashton are worried sick and its all Isabella and Alex's fault. But being a baby wasnt that bad. Having someone take care of you and being stress free. I wonder if Calum liked it to. Probably not but maybe they will take care of me in my headspace. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the car stopped and we were infront of a police station. "We are here boys." The officer said then getting out of the car. I shook Calum's shoulder but he didn't wake up he just whined. I sighed then got of the car and picked up Calum bridal style. I followed the officer into the station and saw Luke and Ashton sitting down in some chairs. "Calum wake up. We are here." I whispered into his ear. His brown eyes shot open and I set him on his feet. I pointed to Luke and Ashton and we ran to them. "Ashton!" I yelled running towards him he looked back and stood up with his arms out. I ran into his embrace and held him like he was going to leave. "Thank god your back. Are you okay?" He asked his voice growing concerned. "Yes but I rather talk about it at home." I said my cheeks turning red. "Its okay Mikey." Ashton said still hugging me. We stopped hugging then me and luke hugged while Caluma and Ashton did. "Sorry to interrupt but either today or tomorrow we have to a ask a few questions and get sketches of the kidnappers." The officer said standing next to us. "Tomorrow please." I said and Calum nodding in a agreement. "Alright come down to the station at ten am tomorrow." He said then walking away when to girls walked in...
A/ N sorry this late but its long. Yay! And comment what you thought and I will try to update tomorrow.
Also shout out to alien5sos they have a terrific ageplay book that i love so go read it and their other books.