Chapter Six

Calum's Pov

Flash Back
My stomach hurt a lot worse than it did before. Werid.
End of Flash back

I just finshed my bottle and it tasted really good but my tummy hurt. I haven't pee or pooped in a while but I will not go in a diaper. That is really embarrassing. "We have to get some work done so you boys play." Alex said standing up with Michael in her arms and Isabella picking me up. They set us in the play pen then left the room. I picked up my race cars and started rolling them all around until I heard wimpering. I looked over at Michael who had tears in his eyes and he was holding his croch. "What's wrong?" I ask in a worried tone. "I have to pee and my stomach hurts." Michael said a few tears slipping out of his eyes. "I hugged him from the side and said "Mikey just go pee, it will make the pain stop. If you do it, I will." with a soft smile. Michael sighed then said "Okay, I miss Luke,Ashton and home." Michael said in a sad tone. "I know you do, so do I." I said holding Michael even tighter. "On the count of 3 let it go." I added. Michael nodded his head yes with a slight blush on his cheeks. "1...2...3." I said counting slowly. At the same time we both had a face of relief. "You okay?" I ask looking at Michael. "Yea." Michael said. "Should we call in Alex and Isabella and get these wet diapers off of us." I ask gesturing towards the wet diaper. Michael nodded his head yes and his cheeks turning crimson red. I sighed then shouted "mommy! Momma!" We waited a mintue then Isabella and Alex walked into the living room. "What's wrong baby." Isabella asks picking up me. "Wet." I mumbled then hiding my head in Isabella's shoulder. "How about you baby boy?" Alex asked Michael as she picked him up. "Wet." Michael replied with his blanket in his hand. "Let's go and get you guys changed." Isabella said while walking upstairs with me on her hip. She laid me down on the changing table then she unbuttened my onesie. She was about to undid the tabs on my nap but I shoved her hands away. "Calum don't fight me on this." Isabella said in a warning tone. I sighed then I covered my face with my hands. I felt he take off the diaper then wipe down my dick. The blush rose to my cheeks and fustrated tears fell from my eyes. I whined and started kicking my legs in a fustrated manor. "Calum stop it or I will spank you." Isabella warned but I didn't listen. I just wanted to go home and not in this baby hell. I continued kick my legs, whine and cry fustrated tears. Isabella flipped me over do I was on my stomach and I felt her hand come to contact with my bare ass.
Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack,Smack
After five it hurt so bad and it was not helping my stomach pains. "I am sorwy mommy! Cal be good boy now!" I shouted and my cheeks turing a dark shade of red. "Awe Cal it's okay." Isabella said flipping me back on to my back and she did the tabs on the clean diaper and rebuttned the onesie I was in. She picked me up and cuddled me in her arms. I wasn't going to deny any cuddles right now beacuse I am in pain. Isabella walks downstairs with me in her arms and I see Michael in Alex's lap. I made grabby hands at Michael and Alex sat him on the couch while Isabella sat me next to him. We both cuddled up next to each other. "Would you boys want to watch a movie?" Alex aked. Both me and Michael nodded our heads yes. "Which one?" Isabella asked while walking towards the DVD rack. "Cars." I said. Isabella nodded her head then she put the movie in and sat next to Alex. Michael covered us both up with his blanket. My stomach still hurts but I just ignored the pain beacuse I was not going to crap my pants. I already pissed my pants but I refuse to poop.I fell alseep on top of Michael and remembering all the memories me and the boys had afraid that I will lose them. But I know one day I will see Luke and Ashton and we can create some more music together.
------Luke's Pov-----
I sighed then sinking back into the couch while watching TV. Ashton went into practice today and to tell management that Michael and Calum were kidnapped and we don't know when they will be back. But once I find out who took my band mates they will have to fight off the lanky breadstick! I am a ninja in disguise!