Chapter twelve (part one)

A/N this chapter will have two parts and this is part one :)
Calum's Pov
Me and Isbella walked into the kitchen from playing outside. "I am going to make you a snack while you go sit." Isabella said walking over to the counter. I was starting to get hot with the jacket on so I started tugging at the zipper but I couldn't get the stupid thing off. I let out a fustrated whine and continued to tug. I am 19 fucking years old why can't I unzip a zipper. I huffed and stomped my foot in a fustrated mannor while tugging at the stupid zipper. I was growing more hot under this jacket. I whined again while sitting down on the floor. I brought my arms into my jacket and tried pulling it up over my head but it got stuck. I started crying and kicking my legs. "Cal calm down baby." I heard Isabella say while pulling down my jacket and unzipping it. I raised my arms up and she picked me and cuddling me in her chest. "Its okay calm down." She said rubbing my back and swaying side to side. I laid my head on her shoulder as she swayed side to side. "Do you want your snack?" She asked while swaying. "Yea." I replied not taking my head off her shoulder. She walked over to the counter and set me down. "Want me to take off your shoes?" She asked. "Yes." I said rasing my leg so she could take off my shoe and she did then doing the same with the other one. "Do you want to go sit on the couch or sit their while I make your snack?" Isabella asked. "Couch." I said with a smile. "Okay." She replied then picking me up and settting me down on the floor. I ran out of the kitchen and into the living room where Alex and Michael were cuddling on the couch and watching a movie. "Hey Cally." Alex said looking over at me. I walked over to the couch and sat down next to Alex. "Hi moma." I replied. "What were you mommy doing outside." Alex asked me with a smile. "We played soccer and kicked ball and we played on playset." I say with a gaint smile and with an excited tone. "That's sounds like fun." Alex replied. "It was." I said then looking at the movie that was playing. Then Alex came into the living room with a cut up sandwich and a some chips. She set it down on the coffe table and I set down on the floor. "Alex we have to go to the store. We are running low on food." Isabella said sitting down on the couch. "Do you want to take the boys with us or leave them here?" Alex asked in a serious voice. I hope they leave us here. Then me and Michael can escape and get back to Luke and Ashton. I missed them so much. I hope they are okay. Then I won't be forced to be a baby. But Michael seems like enjoys being in his headspace. Maybe Me, Luke and Ashton can take care of him. I continued to eat while eve's dropping on Isabella's and Alex's conversation. "I think we should leave them here. If we take them outside then they will get noticed." Isabella replied. "Yea and they won't leave because they know they will get spanked." Alex said with a smirk on her face. Thats what you think bitch but we are leaving here. "Alright listen boys." Alex said getting up and standing in front of the TV. "Me and Mommy are leaving to go to the store while you two will stay here. And if you leave, we will find you and you will wish you didn't." Alex continued in a very stern and strick voice. "Yes mommy." I replied then internally cringing. "Yws." Michael replied in a quiet tone. "Okay good." Alex said. "Well we will be back. Calum watch Mikey." Isabella said then leaving the house with Alex...
A/N Thank you guys so much for the reads and everything it means so much to me. And go check out my new book its malum and lashton with ageplay. Part two will eithwr happen this evening or tomorrow morning.