Chapter eight

Flash Back
My eyes feels alseep while i changed my diaper.
End of Flash Back
Calum's Pov
I snuggled into my blanket with my binkie in my mouth. And my dog stuffie tucked under my arm
Michael's Pov
I sat in this stupid fucking play pen while Alex played on her phone and Calum was taking a nap. And I was really bored just sitting here. Calum said we should just said se should fake being babies. But I don't want to be act like a baby and have someone take care of me. I don't want want to bother anyone with my problems. "You font have to worry about bothering us. We want to baby you." Alex said with a soft smile. I knitted my eyebrows together and asked "What are you talking about?" "You were speaking out loud and you said you dont want people to worry about you but Michael we want too. We want to take care of you." Alex said putting down her phone and looking at me with a gentle smile. Heat rose to my cheeks and looked down and started to play with my fingers. "No one wants to worry about me. I am too much of a hassel." I said with tears covering my vision. "Hey, hey no your not. We want to take care of you." Alex said picking me and holding me tight. I hid my head in the crook of her neck and let the tears slipped out of my eyes. She rubbed my back and said calming words in my ear. After five mintues my sobbing turned to hiccups and sniffles. "What's wrong baby?" Alex asked sitting down on the couch with me on her lap. "Nothing." I said then l laying down my head on Alex's shoulder. "Okay whatever you say." Alex says then sighs. I didn't mean to hurt hsr feelings. I always end up hurting everyone. "Can we cuddle and watch a movie?" I ask Alex looking her with hope filled eyes. "Sure baby. What movie do you wanna watch." Alex asked getting up and going over to the movie rack. I looked over all the movies untill i saw frozen. "Frozen." I said pointing to the movie and my cheeks turned a bright red. She cooed at me then grabbed the movie and put it inside the dvd player. Then she sat back down on the couch with me cuddled into her and a blanket over both of us.
Luke's Pov
I sighed cuddling into Ashton wishing my bandmates would be here. Iy doesnt seem the same with out them but I will have to learn how to cope with them being gone.
A/N Thanks for all the reads and votes.
Do you guys like this story?
Also if you have an idea for the boook pm me and tell me and you will get credit. :)