Chapter Five

A/N In the media section is what the nursey looks like it the book. Enjoy!

Calum's Pov

Flash Back

I made a vowel to myself that I will not use this diaper. I will not piss and shit myself. I just want to go home.

End of Flahback
I woke to some one saying Calum over and over again. I opened my eyes and rubbed them with my hands. I sat up in the crib and looked over at Michael who was standing up in his crib and gripping the bar so he wouldn't fall over. "Are you okay Michael?" I ask looking at him. "Yea. I was awake and I wanted you to wake up." Michael said while sitting down with a slight smile on his face. "Oh, How are we supposed to get out of these cribs?" I ask looking around the crib to see if there was a button to lower the bars or open up the crib. "I have no idea but what's your plan?" Michael asked. "Well my plan is to listen to Isabella and Alex. Be their babies and follow the rules. Then once we gain their trust we can escape or call someone." I said with a proud smile. "But I don't want to be a baby." Michael said with a frown on his face. "I know and I don't want to be one either but it's the only way out. If we try and escape now they may spank us." I said looking at Michael. "Yea true buy how do we act like babies." Michael asked me. "Well we talk,crawl and play with toys, and cry over stupid things I guess." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Oh okay. How do you think Luke and Ashton are?" Michael asked with worry in his voice. I sighed then said "They are probably sad that we are gone and they miss us. But I bet they are driving all around to find us." I said with a slight smile. Not wanting to upset or worry Michael anymore that he already is. Then my stomach started to growl from being hungry. "I am hungry how about you?" I ask michael. Michael nodded his head yes then he laid back down. "How are we supposed to get out of these baby prisons?" I ask kicking the bars. "We could climb out." Michael said sitting back up. I grabbed the bar and pulled myslef up so I was standing. The bars that were raised come a few inches above my waist so I couldn't climb out with out falling on the floor in a werid angle. I huffed then I sat back down. "We could try and call for Alex and Isabella." Michael said. "Okay." I say. "Isabella!" Michael yells while I yell "Alex" over and over again. After a few mintues of us yelling Isabella and Alex appeared in the door way. "What did we say about yelling. And baby talk." Alex said in an angry tone. "We didn't know how to get out or act like babies. We're sorry." Michael rushed out in a worried tone. "It's okay Michael. We have to set up baby monitors in hear to hear when you guys wake up." Isabella said a calm tone. "Okay. But can we have food now?" I asked with a smile in my face. "Yes you can!" Isabella said with a smile and she came over to the crib I was in and lifted me up out of it. I felt her unbuttening my onesie and I got scared. Is she going to spank me? Does she hate me? I didn't mean to yell? We did apologize. Is she still mad? I was cut out of my thoughts when I felt Isabella's finger in my diaper. I whined and pushed her hand away. "Remember boys you will use the diapers. Either we will make you or you can just go." Alex said with a smirk on her face and Michael on her hip. "Let's go eat." Isabella said leaving the nursey and walking into the livingroom. They sat us in the play pen then left to go make us breakfeast. I mean having someone take care of you while you do nothing and not care about anything seems like fun so this whole forced ageplay thing seems kinda fun. But have the fact of the diaper. My stomach hurts a little bit from not going to the bathroom but I can hold it till night time and sneak out to go to the bathroom. I looked over at the pile of toys that was on the other side of the play pen and I saw some race cars. Should I play with them. I mean I am bored just sitting here. And race cars are always fun to play with. I sighed then I got on to all fours and crawled to towards the black and red race cars. I picked them up and pushed me back and forth then I made them do flips in the air and do other cool tricks. I looked over at Michael and he was lying on his stomach and playing with a pink stuffed kitten and a white dog stuffed animal. "Mikey wanna play?" I ask Michael while holding out the red race car. "No" Michael said then resuming playing with his stuffed animals. "You boys ready for food?" Isabella asks standing next to the play pen. I nodded my head yes and raised my arms. Isabella picked me up while Alex came into the living room and picked up Michael. They took us into the kitchen and sat us in the highchairs. "Since you were good boys you can eat by yourselves." Isabella said then putting the plates on the tray along with some baby silverware. Me and Michael stabbed the pieces of cut up pancake and ate it all. It was really good! I love pancakes! After we ate Isabella and Alex took us into the living room and I sat in Isabella's lap while Michael sat in Alex's lap. They each feed us a bottle full of warm milk while me and Michael watched Finding Nemo on the tv. After the bottle my stomach felt worse than before for reason. Werid...
----------Luke's Pov----------
I held Ashton's hand as we drove around the town looking for Calum and Michael with no luck so far. I have high hope that they will come back but the hope is like a brick wall in time it slowly goes away. My hope is the wall but my love for my band mates is the force field and my boyfriend is the extra shield under the force field but one day it will all be gone...