Chapter Sixteen

Michael's Pov
We all walked into the airport and I made sure to stay close to Luke and Ashton. I didn't want to be taken away again. I look over my shoulder just to see if they are following us. I see a girl with blonde hair and let out a gasp. I quickly ran ahead to the bathroom the into a stall. I locked the door the best I could with shaking hands. I tired to take deep breathes freaking out. I jumped when I heard the bathroom door open. I held my breathe as I tired to be quite. "Open up!" Shouted a girly voice as someone started pounding on the door. I let out a scream and curled into a ball. "Ashton help me!" I shouted with tears blurring my vision. The pounding and shouting got louder as I covered my ears with my hands. I let out loud sobs as I rocked back and forth. I need the boys. I can't let them take me again.
---------Ashton's POV---------
Me, Luke and Calum were looking around in the airport for Michael. We didn't know where he went too. The longer it took to find him, the more worried we became. I was passing the bathroom when I heard a familiar voice shouting my name. I quickly ran into the bathroom too see Isabella pounding on the door. "Hey! Stop it!" I shouted while glaring at the girl in front of me. She looked at me with a smirk then took out a small bottle. I let out a scream as my eyes started burning. I hear a evil chuckle and the bathroom door slam as I put my arms put in front of me looking for the sink. I grunt as the my hands hit the counter of the sink. I quickly turn on the water then cups my hands under the cold running water. I lower my head and splash the cooling water on my face. "Michael you in here buddy?" I call out remembering why i came in her as I continue to splash water on my face.
--------------Michael's Pov-------------
I moved my hands when I heard the pounding stop and I heard Ashton yelling then screaming. I tired to stop crying. I kept thinking that Isabella hurt him but I immediately smiled when I heard Ashton call out to me. I scrambled to my feet then with my shakey hands I unlocked the stall door. I look at Ashton hunched over the sink splashing water on his face. My smiled turned into a pout but luckily Calum and Luke came into th bathroom with airport security. "Babe are you okay?" Luke asked rushing over to Ashton. I looked down at my feet until I felt two arms wrap around me bring me close to them. I let out a squeak then I looked up to be meet with Calum's big brown eyes. "You okay mate?" Calum asked me, his voice laced with concern. I shake my head no with tears forming in my eyes again. I look over to my left to see Ashton leaning against the counter talking to airport security. His hazel eyes red and irritated from whatever isabella did. Luke stood next to him his arm wrap around Ashton's shoulder. "Its my fault." I mumbled not looking up Calum. "Michael don't say that. Its not your fault. Isabella and Alex's fault, they are crazy." Calum said while rubbing circles on my back. I sighed and nodded still feeling guilty. "Come on guys. We have a flight to catch." Luke said causing Calum move his arms. I watched as the security left and Luke and Ashton leaving after him. "Calum what are the cops going to do?" I asked looking up at him. He pursed his lips together then said "Ashton gave a description of isabella and alex so they are looking for them." I smiled slightly then Calum let me go. I let out a quiet content sigh then followed Calum out of the bathroom. We all grabbed our bags and made our way to the gat. We all stood together and looking over our shoulders. This was their sick twisted plan. We made it just in time as the stewardess were letting people board the plane. I sat in the window seat with Calum sitting next to me then the pair Lashton sitting behind us. I buckled up then laid my head on Calum's shoulder falling asleep.
(Time skip to when the plane has landed in Australia)
I

whined as someone was lightly shaking my shoulder. I rubbed my eyes then opened them to see Calum standing up and people leaving the plane. I unbuckled myself as we waited till the people were off the plane. Ashton went first then it was Luke and me and Calum followed behind. We walked in a pack to bagging claim making sure to keep our eyes peeled. When we all grabbed our suit cases we walked outside to find the van to take us to our houses. None of us leaving each other's sides.
-----------stranger's pov------------
I let out a low chuckled as me an my friend walked out of the airport. We got into our car then drove to the store to pick up hair dye, fake piercings, colored contacts. We will get our boys back. We won't stop till we have them. They will regret running away from us.
A/N Hello its me again. Thank you guys so much. I appreciate all of your votes and reads. The book is doing so good. Thank you and the book is meant to be suspenseful.

Comment please if you think I should make a mashton or malum BDSM book with elements of age play. Please.

Vote and I will be updating soon. the book is getting good.