Chapter Four

Calum's Pov

Flash Back
We cuddled up next to each other and let sleep take over us.
End of Flahback

I woke up to the sound of someone cooing at me. I opened my eyes to be meet with Isabella and Alex leaning over the play pen and saying how cute we are. I looked over at my side and see Michael laying his head on my chest and his legs on top of mine and my arms wrapped around him. "Wakey Wakey babies time for dinner." Isabella said in a baby voice. Michael started moving and stretching. Then Alex picked up Michael from off of me and he started crying and making grabby hands at me. Then Isabella picked me up out of the play pen and they walked into the kitchen. I let Isabella strap me into the stupid stupid high chair beacuse I was hungry and wanted food. "Good job baby." Isabella praised me after she strapped me in. "I will get you some food." Isabella said then she pocked me nose and left. I look to my left and see Michael sitting in his high chair with a frown on his face. I reached out my arm as far as I could reach and grabbed Michael's hand. "It's going to be okay. I have a plan." I wisper to Michael. Michael nodded his head and smiled. Then Isabella and Alex came into the dinning room with a baby plate each with spaghetti on it and baby silverware. "Since you were good you can eat by yourselves." Alex said with a smile on her face. The girls put the plates of cut up spaghetti on the trays with the silverware then left the room agin to get their own food. I stuck my hand into the pasta and grabbed a hand full then I stuck into my mouth with a giant smile and Michael did the same. My plan was to act like their babies and gain their trust then leave. If acting like a baby will get me out of here then I will embrace the baby life. And plus being taken care of and not worrying about anything seems fun. I stuffed more spaghetti into my mouth when Alex and Isabella walked in. "We gave you silverware for a reason." Alex said with a smile on her face. Me and Michael laughed but continued eating our spaghetti with our hands. "After dinner you two will need a bath." Isabella said with a soft smile on her face. Michael smiled and clapped his hands and I did the same.
After dinner we had noodles and sause all over out faces,hair and hands. "It's bath time for you two." Isabella said taking our plates and putting them into the sink. Alex picked up Michael then Isabella came over to me and lifted me out of the chair. We all walked upstairs to the master bathroom and they sat us on the floor while they made the bath. They filled the tub full of water and bubbles then they poured in a tub full of baby bath toys. Isabella laid me on the floor then she took off my onesie then undid the tabs on my diaper and took it off. I covered up my junk with my hands while my cheeks turned bright red. Isabella picked me up and set me in the tub with a blushing Michael. Me and Michael played with the bath toys while Alex and Isabella washed our hair. It felt really nice while Alex washed my hair. Then they washed our bodies, I whined when they washed my junk. But they promised we can have ice cream after our bath. Once we were clean then drained the tub then wrapped us in towels and brought us into the nursey we were in before. Isabella laid me on the changing table and put a clean diaper on me and a brown and light brown onesie with a monkey fave on it..Then Alex did the same with Michael but dressed him into a green and brown onesie with a crocodile on it and the feet. They took us both downstairs and got us chocolate ice cream and we ate it with spoons beacuse we just got a bath. After ice cream they sat us on the couch and put on The SpongeBob movie and me and Michael cuddled. Then we fell alseep on the couch and Isabella and Alex took us to our room. But I made a vowel to myself that I will not use this diaper. I will not piss and shit myslef. I just want to go home.
--------Ashton's Pov---------
I held my boyfriend Luke as he cried into my chest. We reported a missing person report and the police said they would try and find them but they didn't have much evidence. Luke was crying once we got the news and I felt so bad. But I knew that they will come back to us in time. "Lukey calm down babe. They will come back soon." I say as I rubbed his back. "I know but I miss them." Luke said calming down a bit. "I miss them too but they will come back. We can go drive around tomorrow and look for them." I said holding him tighter. "Okay thank you Ashton. I love you." Luke said then drifting off to sleep. "I love you too babe." I said kissing his forehead and letting sleep take over too and dreaming of all the memories of me and the boys.

A/N My feelings! Awe! Thank your for reading and voting!
Vote goal:5
Any requests tell me. Send me a message or kik me- heartless_ftw
I am hear if you want to talk. :):)