Chapter eleven

Calum's Pov
After Michael ran into the nursey Isabella yelled at him then took me downstairs. And thats where we are currently. I was sitting in the play pen moving around the toy cars bored out of mind and wishing Michael was down here with me but I know he is probaly in pain right now. I huffed and pushed the cars away with my feet and a pout on my face. "What's with the pout baby?" Isabella asked me standing next to the play pen. "Bored." I said looking at me feet. "Well if you would like we can go outside and play." Isabella said with a bit of excitement in her voice. I thought for a minute then I shook my head yes. Isabela picked me up and took me upstairs to the nursery. She put a pair of blue jeans and a jacket with mikey mouse on it and matching shoes. Once I was dressed Isabella took me outside to play. "Wanna play with a ball?" Isabella asked setting me on my feet in the grass. "Yea." I said then Isabella walked over the shed and pulled out a soccer ball and kicked it to me. Then I kicked it back and we ran around while kicking the ball back and forth. It was actually really fun.
Michael's Pov
I woke up with a headache and my head laying on Alex's chest. I opened my eyes and sat up which was not the best idea. I whined and held my head because of the pain I was in. "What's wrong Mikey?" Alex asked me. "Head hurts." I said a few tears pricking my eyes. "Awe mikey lets get you some more medience." Alex said then getting up off the bed and picking me up. I stuck my head in the crook of her neck as she walked downstairs. She set me down on the counter to get the medience. She poured the medince into a spoon then gave it to me. "You know you're still in trouble for the stunt you pulled earlier." Isabella said in a stern tone. As soon as that sentence left her mouth the tears started spilling from my eyes. "P-please d-don't spank m-me." I said looking at Isabella through tear filled eyes. Alex's face softened then she picked me up and I latched on to her. "Shhhh mikey. Calm down I am not going to spank you. Shhh." Alex said walking around and rubbing my back. I started to take deep breathes and calming down. "Mikey, you are going to have to sit in time out for twenty minutes." Alex said in a calm voice. That wasnt bad but I didn't want to be alone. I hate being sick but when I am I can be extremely needy. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt Alex sat me down on a wodden chair. "Michael you have to sit in this chair for 20 minutes." Isabella said in a stern voice. The tears started up again and I reached out for Alex making grabby hands at her. "Please don't leave me." I wined. "Michael your okay you just need to sit then we can cuddle." She said ending her sentence with a smile. "P-please don't leave me." I begged again leaving my arms in the air and continuing the grabby hands at her. She sighed then pulled out a chair and sat down next to me. "Face the wall Michael." Alex said in a strick tone again. I pouted and faced the wall. I brought my knees up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.
--------------20 minutes later-------------
I was sitting in the same position and staring at the wall. "Alright you can get out now." Alex said walking over to the counter and getting out some juice and a sippy cup. I pouted and sat in the chair. "Cuddle now." I said holding out my arms wanted comfort. Alex laughed at my actions and my checks turned red. She walked over to me and lifted me up onto her hip. I snuggled into her as she walked into the living room. She set me down on the couch and have me the sipy cup of apple juice. I pouted and whined when Isabella set me down on the couch. She promised me cuddles and now she is not cuddling me and I don't want a stupid sippy cup! I let the sippy cup drop to the floor then I laid down on the couch and cried while kicking my legs in a frustrated manner. Isabella picked out Big hero six then walked over to me and rasied her eyebrow. While I continued his temper tantrum. "Mommy." I called out. I felt mommy lift me off the couch and I wrapped my slef around her. "Shh baby calm down mommy is here." Alex said bouncing me in her arms when I felt it. I messed and wet in my nappy and I let out a loud wail. "Mikey calm down buddy." Mom-isabella said. She rubbed my back and walked upstairs. I let out another wail as Alex laid me down on the changing table. "Shhhhh." Isabella said as she ran my fingers through my hair and she put some rubber thing in my mouth. I started to suck on the rubber iteam and calmed down at the same time. "See it's alright. I am going change you then we will cuddle till and after dinner." Alex said with smile and unbutting my onesie. She took off the onesie then undid the tabs on the messy diaper. I blushed and whined while she wiped me down and added some cream. I continued to whine untill she done and put on a light blue,teddy bear, fuzzy onesie. Alex picked me and cuddled me into her chest. I smiled with the binkie still in my mouth. She cooed then walked to her room and grabbed my blanket. I held my blanket close to my face while Isabella walked down stairs. She sat down on the couch and cuddled me as we watched the movie.
-------------Calum's Pov--------------
Me and Isabella have been playing outside between soccer,base ball, on the play ground. I was having a lot of fun but I was starting to get hungry. I went down the slide on last time and walked over to Isabella who was sitting down on the chair. "I hungry." I said standing in front of Isabella. "Okay lets get you a sandwich." Isabella said grabbing my hand then walking into the house...

A/N Thank you guys for reading,voting and commenting. It means a lot and I changed Michael and Calum's head space ages. Alright comment what you tjought on the chapter.

And I am going to start a new book its age olay also it will be published at 3 on my profile check it out. Please.