Chapter 13

Flash Back
Then two girls entered the police station
End of Flash Back

Michael's Pov
Alex and Isabella walked through the police station. I let out whimper then latched myself on to Ashton. "Oh my god! My babies!" Isabella yelled running over to us with Alex behind her. I held a death grip onto Ashton and accidentally peed into my diaper but I don't care right now. I want them gone. "Its okay Micky." Calum said standing next to me. "Come on babies, let's go home." Alex said in a strick tone. I released my death grip on Ashton's torso and I took one step to Alex because I was afraid of getting spanked again but Calum pulled me back. "Michael what are you doing?" Calum asked while Ashton and Luke stood in front of us. "I-i dont want t-to get s-spanked." I said with tears coming down and slipping into my headspace. "I won't let them Mikey. I promise." Calum said hugging me. "Up." I said with a pout. "Are you little Mikey?" Calum asked moving the hair out of my eyes. "Yws." I said then rasing my arms. Calum picked me from under my armpits and set me on his hip. I looked over at Luke and Ashton and they were fighting with Isabella and Alex. "We will get our baby boys back! Nothing is going to stop us!" Alex yelled then she and Isabella ran out of the police station. I let out another small whimper then hid my head in Calum's neck. "Shh it's okay Mikey." Calum said while rubbing my back. "Why are you holding Mikey?" Luke asked me and Calum. I let out another whimper and held Calum tighter. "I will explain later. Can we go?" Calum asked. Luke mumbled something then we started walking. "Its okay Mikey. I am here and we are going home." Calum whispered to me. "Promise?" I asked not moving my head from his neck. "I promise." Calum replied then opening the car door. He set me in the back seat and helped me buckle the seat belt. I wiggled and whined in my seat not liking the seat belt touching me and restriction from me cuddling Calum. "What's wrong Mikey?" Calum asked with a concerned voice. "Don't like it." I whined tugging at the seat belt and accidentally making it tighter. Calum smacked my hands away from the seat belt causing me to pout and look out the window. "So what happened?" Luke asked turning around in his seat while Ashton started the car. "That's long story." Calum said. I put the sear belt behind me then curled into a ball and falling asleep.
---------------Calum's Pov---------------
"Don't worry we have time so spill." Luke said still looking at me. I sighed then explained to Ashton and Luke everything that happened. "Woah. Are you guys okay?" Ashton asked after I was done talking. "Yes I am but Mikey's not. He's really scared and in his headspace so we have to watch him." I said then running a hand through my brown hair. "Okay we will watch him but what supplies do we need?" Luke said pulling out his phone to make a list. "Umm a crib, diapers, paficers, onesies, toys, changing table,wipes, baby powder, bottles." I said while Luke typed away on his phone. "I will stop at wal-mart but we will have to get the crib and onesies from somewhere else." Ashton said pulling into the store. We all got out the car and I opened the door for Michael not knowing he was leaning on it. When I opened the door Michael nearly fell out of the car but the strap around his waist stopped him. "Oww." Michael said while sobbing. I quickly sat him up and buckled him. "Shh its okay Mikey." I said while picking him and rocking him back and forth. I rubbed his back as he fell back alseep. He's probably just tired from all the crying. "Let's go get this done." I said while walking to the store with Luke and Ashton behind me. Ashton got a cart and him and Luke started shopping while I went to the bathroom. I walked into the handicapped stall and sat down on the toilet. "Mikey wakey wakey." I said while running my fingers through his blonde hair. He sat up and rubbed his eyes. "What Cally?" Michael said resting his head on my shoulder. "We are at the store and I need you to be big Mikey." I said in a gentle voice. "Why?" Michael asked in a whiney voice. "We have to get stuff for little Mikey." I said with a smile on my face. "Really?" Michael asked sitting up with a giant smile on his face. "Yes." I said the smile on my face growing. "Let's go." Michael said standing up. "Wait are you big Mikey?" I ask standing up from the toilet. "Yes now lets go Calum." Michael said. We both walked out of the bathroom and to the baby section where Luke and Ashton were. "What kind do we get?" Luke asked while standing in front of diapers and Ashton next to him. "I think the biggest ones would work." I said standing next Luke while Michael was looking at toys. We grabbed a few boxes of the biggest diapers then a blue, red and green pacifier. Michael giggled while walking over to us with a bunch of toys and stuffies in his arms. I grabbed 12 bottes of different designs and put them into the cart while Michael did the same with his toys. "I got the diaper stuff." Ashton said while putting the supplies in. "I got some cute blankets for his room." Luke said setting them into the cart. I retrieved a changing mat then we all paying for the items. We loaded the bags into the trunk while Michael sat in the back. Once all the bags where in the trunk we got into the car again. I buckled Michael up making sure the strap was on his chest and not behind him. Ashton started up the car and we where heading down the road not knowing that Isabella and Alex had a plan to get their baby boys back...

A/N Thank you guys for everything and this was just a filler but the next chapter...*evil laugh*
Comment what you guys thought.