Chapter Two

A/N In the media is the onesies the boys are wearing and the house is the house that they are in. Enjoy! ;)

Calum's Pov

Flash Back
I woke up in a what?!
I was wearing a what?!
I am dressed in a what?!
End or Flash Back

I opened my eyes and tried rolling out of my bed when I was meet with wooden bars. 'What the fuck!' I thought. I sat up and I felt something under my butt, it felt like a pillow was under my butt. When I looked down I saw I was in a Olaf frozen baby onesie. I looked around and saw that I was in a baby crib and that the was where lime green with jungle animals all over the walls. There was a changing table with diapers,wipes, baby powder. When I looked to my left I saw another crib and there was someone sleeping inside. The person in the crib started moving and when he sat up I recognized it was Michael. "Michael!" I whisper shouted. Michael turned around to face me and he had a confused look on his face. I notice that he was wearing a different Olaf from frozen onesie. "What the fuck is going on Calum?" Michael asked with a worried look on his face. "I have no clue." I said the same worried look on my face. "Where are we?" Michael asked. "It looks like a baby's nursey." I said looking around the room. "Why are we here?" Michael asked it looked like tears were forming in his eyes."Michael don't cry. We will get out of here." I said stretching my arm between the bars as far as it goes and Michael did the same and I held his hand and rubbing his knuckle. "I wanna go home." Michael said. "I do too. Don't worry we will get out of here." I said looking into his blue green eyes. "Okay." Michael said. Then the door opened and the lights were turned on. Me and Michael both retracted our arms back in and two girls walked in. One had blonde hair with blue eyes and she was like 5'9. The blonde one walked over to Calum's crib and started cooing at him and talking to him like a baby. The other girl who had brown - blonde hair and freckles and blue eyes also. The brown haired one walked over to me and asked "Did the baby have a good nap? Are you wet baby?" In a baby voice. "What the fuck is going on!" I shouted. "Don't use that langue with mommy." The brown haired one scolded me. "Don't fucking touch me bitch!" Calum shouted while the blonde haired girl picked him up out of the crib. "Don't use that langue at moma!" The blonde one yelled at Calum. Then the brown haired put her hands under my arm pits and lifted me up on her hip. "Let me go you crazy bitch!" I shouted trying to get away from this crazy lady. Then I felt 5 hard smacks on my butt. "What the fuck lady don't touch me!" I shouted wiggling in the brown haired lady's arms. "Let me go bitch!" I hear Calum shout. I look over at Calum and he was wiggling in the blonde haired girl's arms. The blonde one started moving with me on her hip and the brown haired one following behind. She walked down the steps and into the kitchen. The house seemed normal like a normal family home but the windows and doors were all closed. The living room had a small brown couch, tan walls and dark wooden floors, and a giant playpen filled with baby toys and a giant tv next to it. Then she walked into the kitchen, the floor was white titles, gray granite counters, and dark wooden counters. Then the blonde haired girl started moving me into a high chair for babies but big enough for adults. I started pushing her away and wiggling all around so she could not strap me in. "Stop it you bitch!" I yelled and I started kicking my legs. I was not going into this stupid high chair. I looked over for a second at Calum and he was doing the same thing as me."You better stop or you will regret it!" The brown haired one yelled at both of us. But I ignored her yelling and continued kicking and wiggling. "That is it!" The brown haired yelled she put me back on her hip then she went over towards the table and sat down on the chair. She unbuttened the Olaf onesie and took off the diaper I was wearing and she laid me over her knees. "What the fuck are you doing you crazy bitch!" I shouted from her legs. "I told you to stop with the langue and the tantrum but you didn't!" She scolded me then she brought her hand down to my bare butt and smacked it.
Smack,smack,smack, smack,smack,smack,smack,smack, Smack,smack,smack, smack,smack,smack,smack,smack, smack,smack,smack, smack,Smack,smack,smack, smack,smack,smack,smack,smack, smack,smack
She smacked my bare butt 30 times, and by the end of my spanking I was in tears. It hurt so bad. She put back on my diaper and onesie then sat me up minding my sore butt. The blonde haired girl came over and she switched me with Michael. The blonde haired one stood off to the side and I watched this phyco bitch spank my best friend. I wanted to stop her but I could't. "Let's go put them in the living room Isabella." The brown haired one said to the blonde haired one. The blonde one's name is Isabella. "Okay Alex." Isabella reliled. And the brown haired's name is Alex. They both walked into the living room and sat me and Michael into the play pen. "Now time for the rules." Alex said with a smirk on her face.

A/N Thank you guys for the support on the new book! And thank you guys for reading,voting and commenting! It means a lot to me.
Tell me what you guys thought on this chapter and the spanking scene. It was my first one. Until the next chapter..
Also send in requests if you have any. Message me on wattpad of kik-heartless_ftw