Chapter Fifteen

Calum's pov
Me and the boys got the car packed uo while Michael was a sleep. "Ready to go home?" Ashton asked setting the last bag into the van. "Yea lets's go." I said walking into the house with Lashton following behind me. As we walked into the house a scream came from Michael's room. We all ran up the stairs to Michael's room to see him being dragged out the window by Alex. I acted quickly and grabbed Michael from Alex's grip while Luke ran to the window but just missed her and Ashton ran outside to try and catch the girls. "Go help Ash Luke." I said and Luke quickly nodded his head than ran out the door. "You're okay Mikey." I said while holding Michael close to my chest while he continued to cry. A few mintues later a breathless Ashton and Luke came back upstairs. "They got away in a van." Luke said in a dissapointed tone. I help Michael tighter feeling scared for the both of us. I don't want to be taken away again and I will protect Michael. But I don't know how when i am terrified but I will put on a fake strong face for Michael. "We will be okay Cal." Ashton said while resting a hand on my shoulder. "No we won't they are going to come back and take us away." I said tears making my vision blurry. I felt Micheal bring taken out of my arms and I started to pain. "Shh cal. Lke has Mikey." Ashton said squatting in front of me and wipping away my tear. I launched myself forward into Ashton's chest and started to cry. I can't protect him. I can't protect myself. I am help less in this situation. I wraped my arms around Ashton as he stood up with me in his arms. "I got you Cal. You aren't going anywhere." Ashton whispered then he started walking downstairs while I hid my head in the crook of his neck. I took a deep breath then brought my head out the crook of Ashton's neck and wiped away my tears. "Luke go to the car. We are leaving." Ashton said as we steped off the last step and standing next to Luke who was holding a scared and sad Michael in his ams. "Okay lets go." Luke said then Ashton following him while I stayed cudded into Ashton's arms. I whined as Ashton set me in the back seat and covering me uo with a balnket. "You're okay Cal." Ashton said then shutting the car door and getting into the into the seat in front of me which happened to be the passenger seat. I look over to my right to see Luke seting Michael into his seat and giving him a blanket and a pacifier. "You okay Mikey?" I asked as Luke shut the car door then getting into the drivers seat. "Let me think. I am not okay! Two girls torted to kidnap me again! I am not okay!" Michael said in a fustrated yet sad tone. "Sorry." I mumbled while turning around and looking out of thw window. I knew Michael was scared and sad just like me in this situation. I felt helpless couldn't do anything to make it stop. The police know but they need to catch the girls. I sighed then cuddled into the blanket and started to fall alseep.
---------Calum's Dream--------
We all sat in the living room playing video games and luaghing. Just like old times till the door was busted open and Isabella and Alex walked in. "We're back baby boys." Alex said with an evil smirk plastered on her face. "No! Fuck off!" I yelled then grabbing Michael's arm and we tried running but we couldn't. I felt Alex grip my arm and started dragging me and Michael away. "Let me go you bitches!" I yelled and tried thrashing around while Isabella became behind Alex and started dragging Michael away. I looked over to Luke and Ashton but they weren't paying attention to us they didn't look our way. I felt someone shaking my shoulder and I started to wake up...
--------End of Calum's dream----'
I continued to try and wiggles around in my seat tying to get away. "Cally wake up its Ashton buddy." I heard Ashton's voice and I start to calm down. I sat up and attached my arms around his waist while crying into his chest. I wanted no I need comfort right now. "Shhh cally Calum down buddy." Ashton said while climbing into the car and cuddling me in his arms and playing with my hair. I took a few deep breathes then sat up in Ashton's lap. "What's wrong Cal." Ashton asked while rubbing my back in a soothing mannor. "I had a bad dream." I said then hidding my face in my hands. "Its okay Cally. You're awake now." Ashton said in a reassuring voice. I nod my head then leans over so I am laying against Ashton's chest. "We are at the airport Calum so we need to get going." Ashton said. I nodded my head and go out of the car. I grabbed my own bag while Ashton grabbed his and Michael's. I rolled my eyes and started walking behind the pair lashton and Michael standing next to me...
A/N Sorry its been long sorry. Okay so i was thinking that every weekend that I would update all of my stories. I don't know yet.
Vote. Comment what you think about this chapter.