Chapter Ten

Michael's Pov
I was cuddling into Alex's side as we watched Frozen. Anna and that guy were singing "love is an open door" in the background while i slowly lifted the blanket off of me and letting fall on the couch while I stood up and started to walk up the stairs. I manged to walk up the stairs with out making much nosie. I started tip toeing to Calum and I's baby prison aka nursery. I was in front of the door with my hand on the door knob when Calum started screaming and crying. I let out a string of curse words and ran inside in the nursery and tried my best to try and climb into the crib. But I falied and fell backwards and smacked my head off the floor. I laid on the ground rolling around and holding my head while tears free feel from my eyes. "Michael what are you doing?" Isabella shouted at me which caused my head to hurt even more. "Did you try to leave your crib?" Isabella asked me in a angry voice. My head was pounding and my back hurt from where i fell and Isabella yelling at me is not helping one bit. I heard foot steps coming closer then "Michael I asked a question! I need a verbal answer!" Isabela shouted. Right now I needed comfort not some bitch yelling at me and I know i only have one option. I really don't want to do this but I have too. "Momma! Momma!" I shout which causes my head to throb and more tears to run out of my eyes. I heard some one tunning up the stairs while Isabella said a few things under her breath while she got Calum. "Awe baby what happened?" Alex asked my while coming into the room. I rolled on to back and made grabby hands at her. She walked over to and lifted me onto her hip. I wrapped my legs around her and stuck my head in the crook of her neck. "Awe Mikey what's wrong?" Alex asked me while rocking me back and forth. I picked up my head and rubbed my eyes. "I got up from the couch and went upstairs to the nursey. When Calum started crying I ran inside here and tried to climb into the crib but fell and I hit my head off the ground. And my back really hurts." I said with tears still spilling from my eyes. "Michael Gordon Clifford you broke one of the rules and you know what happens!" Alex yelled. I hid my head in her chest and started sobbing and breathing heavily. "Awe Mikey calm down I am sorry for yelling but you need to calm down." Alex said sitting down on the rocking chair in the nursey and running her fingers through my hair. I took a few deep breaths then sat up and looked at Alex. "You okay now?" Alex asked me in a sweet, caring tone. "No." I said in a quite tone. My head wasthrobbing even worse from crying and my back was just sore. "What hurts baby?" Alex asked still using her quite, sweet tone. I pointed to my head and my back then I leaned forward and laid my head on Alex's chest. "Awe Mikey how we get you some medicine and an ice pack then a nap." Alex said standing up with me on her hip. "Yea." I said then laying my head on her shoulder and closing my eyes. I brought my hand up to my mouth and started sucking my thumb. A binkie and a blanket where my two comfort iteams when I was little so my thumb was the next best thing. I refused to ask for a binkie that was just to embrassing. "Drink this Mikey." Alex said sitting me down on the counter and handing me a small cup with a pink liquid in it. I took my thumb out of my mouth and drank the gross pink liquid. I handed Alex back the cup and in return she gave my a bottle full of cold water. I started drinking the water as Alex grabbed an icepack and towl then putting me back on her hip and walking upstairs. We started to head to the nursey when I started crying again. I didnt want to sleep alone. Alex was going to leave me and Isabela was going to be mad at again. "Mikey calm down baby its okay." Alex said placing the ice pack and towel on the changing table. I hid my neck in the crook of her neck while she rocked me back and forth. After a few mintues I started to calm down. "What's wrong Michael? Why are you crying again?" Alex asked wiping away my tears with her thumbs. "You were going to leave me. A-and Isabella is g-gonna be mad at me again." I said taking a few deep breathes after my explanation. "Aww baby I won't leave you again. And dont worry about Isabella." Alex said is a sweet tone. I nodded my head then laid it on Alex's chest. "You ready for a nap buddy?" Alex asked while she continued to rock back and forth. "Yes. Mikey sleep with you?" I asked my cheeks turning a light shade of red. 'Yes you can." Alex said standing up then sitting me on her hip then grabbing the ice pack,towel, a blanket from my crib and blue binkie. Akex carried me to room then sat me on the bed while she got on and sat in the middle of the bed. I crawled over to her and sat my hed on her chest. Alex sat the towel on my head then the ice pack. I covered up myslef with the blanket she brought me and i slipped the binkie into my mouth enjoying the comfort it brought me.

A/N Thank you guys so much for the support on this book it means alot to me. Also comment what you thought on the chapter. And would you guys like a character ask?